Tired Levi x Reader

This request is from Dapermoon enjoy!

Your POV

I watched as the door opened revealing my raven haired boyfriend. I stood to greet him but he out his hand up in a stop sign making my pause my actions. He took off his coat and placed his bags down on the floor. He then walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead from behind before sitting down next to me on the couch. He placed his head in my lap and shut his eyes.

"Busy day?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head before wrapping his arms around my waist bringing his head into my stomach. He hummed in delight and snuggled up to me. I giggled softly before stroking his soft hair.

"It was too busy for my liking. My boss made me to overtime. I swear I plan on quitting soon, it's like they just make me do all of the work" I placed a kiss on top of his head and smiled at his adorable form.

"I know baby you deserve better"

"Want to go to bed and sleep?" He groaned in detest but got up and pulled me with him. As we got into the bed room he got changed into his sweat pants and left his shirt off. I was already wearing one of his shirts so I didn't bother getting changed.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look amazing in my clothes?" He questioned. I giggled before getting into bed pulling the cover over. Levi did the same and got closer to me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I hummed in delight as I smell his aftershave that still lingered on his skin after many hours of work.

I closed my eyes and smiled hoping for this moment to never end. It's these moments that make life so special, the little moments that you don't think means a lot but deep down they really do.

"Hey Levi?" I asked. A small 'hm' mumbled from his lips signalling that he was listening.

"Do you think that one day we'll ever get married?" I felt his grip tighten on my waist as he pulled me closer towards his face. He looked at me with love in his eyes.

"I hope so because I couldn't think of anything better than having you by my side for the rest of my life" I giggled and pecked his lips.

"What in the world did I do to deserve someone like you?" I asked. He chucked before pecking my cheek.

"A whole damn lot. Lots of women would love to be in your place" I poured my lips and looked away. "But I don't want them. I only want you" he grabbed onto my chin and forced me to look at him.

"I want you to be the mother of my children. I want you to be my first and last. I want you to be my wife. Because without you I'm nothing. My life is meaningless without you in it and I swear to you if anyone even thinks about trying to steal you away from me. I will find you and bring you back. That I promise a thousand times over"

"I love you Levi" He smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too"