Levi x Period reader

Hello do this oneshot was requested by
YOUGUYSNEEDJESUS thank you for your amazing idea!

Levi's POV

Today had been hell I tell you.

Why? Because a certain someone's ovaries decided to release its egg for the entire week. Resulting in germs being spread wherever they went and it made them a moody bitch.

"LEVI MY CRAMPSSSSS!" The crazed voice screamed whilst I attempted to do my paperwork. I closed my eyes and breathed out an angered sigh.

"What about them brat?" I called out. She was practically screaming.

"THEY HURT IS THIS WHAT DEATH FEELS LIKE?" I rolled my eyes and decided to go into the bedroom where she was resting.

"You're not dying you're just over exaggerating. Now shut up I'm trying to do paperwork but I can't concentrate because if your annoying ass" She looked at me and pouted.

"Fine I'll suffer alone then" She rolled over into the duvet and curled up in a ball of sadness. Or that's what she would refer to it as.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down on the end. I placed a hand on her covered up leg and sighed.

"Do you want food?" Immediately her head shot up looking at me with sparking eyes. Her once sad ones now filled with delight and happiness.

"Do you even need an answer to that question? I'm craving chocolate. Can you bring me
Some tea too pretty please?" She looked at me with those adorable puppy eyes.

"Fine. Only because you're being adorable" She gave out a little yes as I kissed her cheek.

A short while later I came back with some of the things that she requested. "Here you go I brought everything you asked for" I passed her everything and she gave out a little smile of appreciation.

"Thank you Levi" I nodded and went back to doing my paperwork in the other room.

Time skip - 2 hours later

I had finally got all of my paperwork done in peace. For some reason (F/N) hasn't made a single noise ever since I brought her the food and tea. I went onto the bedroom to see if she was doing okay.

I noticed that she wasn't in the bed. Suddenly I heard a noise come from the bathroom. I knocked on the door and tried opening it.

"(F/N) what are you doing let me in!" I said in a demanding voice. It was clear that she was blocking the door so he couldn't get in.

"No!" She shouted.

"I swear on wall Maria I will bust down this door if you don't let me in you brat!" She groaned in annoyance but still didn't move.

"You're not coming in Levi and that's final!" I grew agitated and started banging in the door.

"And why's that?" I said in curiosity.

"WELL OKAY WHY DONT I LET YOU COME IN AND WATCH ME PUT A TAMPON UP MY VAGINA THEN HUH?!" She shouted. My face went bright red at the thought. But then I had a plan. I smirked at the thought and leaned against the door.

"Well..." I said huskily. She stopped moving to listen to what I was going to say. "I can always put something else up there~" Suddenly the door opened revealing a bright red (F/N).

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I quickly ran away from the furious girl who was now chasing me around the room.

I ran out of my office and down the corridor towards the mess hall. The (H/C) girl was close behind me. My eyes widened. When did she get so fucking fast? I shook my head and quickly opened the door to the mess hall. Everyone looked at me weirded out until (F/N) barged through the door with eyes like hell.

I hid under one of the tables near Erwin and Hanji until she went. The sound of footsteps slows down sending shivers down my spine.

Your POV

I walked around the silent mess hall that was full of people looking at me. Levi had to be hiding in here and it would only be a matter of time until I found him.

I stopped in front of his squad. They all looked at me weird.

"What?" I asked glaring at them.

"What's wrong captain (F/N)?" Eren asked innocently. Mikasa face palmed at his stupidity.

"What's wrong? Are you serious?!" I asked. Jeez mood swings are bad today...

"No I'm being serious you're not being yourself today..." Mikasa looked at me with sympathy and then pointed over to the commanders table. I smirked and nodded in thanks.

"Well I'll tell you Eren. Levi is just being one fucking asshole after I shut him down. I mean the poor man just wanted me in bed but unfortunately the flood gates opened and boom I'm bleeding!" I exclaimed with a big smile on my face. His face went bright red.

"So you're the on your period?"

"That's exactly what I'm on. However corporal shorty just made my moods worse. He didn't pay attention to me for two hours straight. So I decided to pour all of his cleaning products down the sink so now he can't clean again!" I said proudly knowing that he was hiding under the table.

Eren nodded and I proceeded to walk over to Hanji and Erwin. I winked at them and they both smirked. Hanji patted her lap signalling me to sit down. I giggled and sat down on her lap and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Wow look at you. Your so beautiful (F/N) I'm jealous I mean Levi gets a piece of that ass leaving us all out" She did a pouty face making me burtst our laughing.

"Erwin don't you think she has a nice ass?" I could practically feel Levi's anger radiating off of him.

"I mean as a gentleman-" I put a finger up to interrupt him.

"Not as a gentle man Erwin. We all know that deep down your a perv" His eyes widened before he started chuckling. It seems he knew what I was doing.

"Well now that you say it you do have a fine body (F/N) so I can agree with Hanji over here" Suddenly Levi got out from under the table. The silence still lingered through the mess hall.

"(F/N) you little bitch your going to pay for that!" I got up from Hanji's lap and walked over to him. I stood right in front of him and looked him in the eye. I sneakily put my arm around his back and soon enough I groped his juicy ass.

"Wow and you say mine is juicy"

This is when I bled out even more than I could imagine :)