Birthday boy Levi x reader

Not a request however it's my idea! I know it's not Christmas Day but I wanted to do Levi's birthday! This is a modern day AU. BTW I wanted to do a book on something like this so keep your eyes out! Enjoy!

Levi's POV

I looked at the Calendar.

December 24th Christmas Eve.

"It's my birthday tomorrow I can't fucking be bothered it's all going to be the same" I sighed and walked to my kitchen. I poured my already boiled water into the cup making my favourite black tea.

I picked it up and walked towards my bedroom. I got in bed and turned on the TV. I had already put on some casual grey pyjama bottoms on.

I took a sip of my tea and watched the news.

"The Wall rose fire department were called out to serious building fire on the famous Maria street. The fire started on the 7th floor of the Sina skyscraper which holds up to 700 rooms with thousands of people in the building. Firefighters are trying to put out the fire but it seems like everything may end in a disaster. The crew manager called up Shiganshina fire service to help them assist the with the roaring flames. The fire is spreading quickly upwards and doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. Lives will be lost during this tragic incident."

My eyes widened as I heard the sudden news.

"(F/N)..." I whispered. She had been doing this job for 3 years. She started training ever since she was young. Her grandparents had a house fire and she was in it. After saving her grandparents she got recognised from her brave act at such a young age. This inspired her to become a firefighter and saves lives daily and she loved it.

I knew that she wasn't able to come over today to watch movies because she was on her 15 hour shift. She was the crew manager and she instructed the large team of firefighters. She was the youngest person and woman to achieve success at her age. (F/N) was currently 21. After she joined the fire service at the age of 18.

I shook my head and told myself to stop thinking of (F/N). Although I don't want to admit it I was extremely worried for the brat. She was my best friend and I knew that she could handle this situation. However she hasn't been through an event as large and severe as this.

I took another sip of my tea and continued to watch the news.

Your POV

It was hell.

It was tragedy.

Words couldn't describe the scene in front of me.

I was planning on surprising Levi tonight by going over to his for a sleepover and watching movies on his birthday. Then suddenly this happened.

"Crew manager! We need to see if we can find a way in!" Eren shouted. I nodded and grabbed a hose reel. I turned on my oxygen tank and signalled for the team to go in. The thick black smoke filled my vision making it impossible to see. I saw a bright shade of orange. I knew it was fire and it was the was the only way we could get to the other floors.

After a while of trying to fight the fires we didn't make any progress. The fire kept growing. The Shiganshina fire team had the equipment that allowed them to go higher up. So they handled the fire from the outside and broke the glass to get inside.

I heard the building moving above us. My eyes widened and I turned to the team.

"GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I screamed. I couldn't really see them but I could tell they weren't going.

"GET OUT NOW THATS AN ORDER FROM YOUR CREW MANAGER!" I screamed again. This time they hesitated before doing as they were told and started to move out quick.

Me on the other hand ran through the fire and saw two young children unconscious and not breathing. I grabbed ahold of them and sling them over my shoulders in the fireman's lift.

I still had the hose reel in me so I used it to make an exit to get out of the burning building. I heard the loud squeak again and decided to pick up the pace. I have to get them out of here before this thing collapses.

I started to run out leaving the hose reel behind me. I focused on getting the children out rather than my own safety. I felt my oxygen tank running out of oxygen. I took off my oxygen tank and left my helmet behind with it since they were all connected. My eyes widened. I broke into a full on sprint. I got burnt all over my body.

I made it out with the two children just in time. Behind me the building creaked before collapsing to the ground because of how weak it was. There was flames all behind me. The cameras from the news and paparazzi were all i could see. I put down the two children's me the doctors cane rushing over. I smiled sadly before looking around me.

Dead bodies everywhere. A lot of people had made it out alive but were scarred for life.

I walked over to my boss Erwin Smith and shook his hand.

"Sir I'm sorry I disobeyed your orders however I need to see someone. Is it okay if I have a few days off?" I asked him. I winced in pain as the burns were stinging. Blood was oozing out of my head.

I was a mess and Levi wouldn't like that.

"Crew manager (F/N) go home and rest. You have the month off to recover from all of this." He spoke with a sincere smile. I gave him a smile before thanking him and getting in the fire engines.

Mikasa got in front and started to drive me to Levi's house.

After a few minutes of driving we made it to his house. I thanked Mikasa and got out of the vehicle.

I knocked on the door and waited for Levi to answer.

The door opened and revealed a very worried Levi.

"Hello there sir. I believe you owe me a sleepover so that we can celebrate Christmas and your birthday tomorrow!" I said with a smile. He looked at me shocked before engulfing me in his arms.

"I was so worried when I saw the news. I thought you wouldn't make it out alive. The cart as showed you going in with your team and when they cane out without you I started to panic. Then you did the most badass thing ever" I smiled and hugged him back putting my head on his shoulder.

"See I told you I'd be just fine doing this job!" I giggled before coughing. I'd inhaled too much smoke. Levi looked into my (E/C) his steel-blue ones were filled with worry. I smiled before losing my balance and nearly falling to the floor in his arms.

"(F/N)!" He shouted in a panic. I smiled before telling him I'm alright through my coughing fit.

"Sorry I just inhaled some smoke as all. After a little bit of rest I'll be fine" he nodded and picked me up bridal style. He placed me in his bed and took off my uniform.

I smiled at his eyes that were trailing down my half naked body. I was in my underwear and my body was covered in burns. He handed me a long black T-shirt to sleep in. He put it on me and laid me down.

"Sorry about that I just knew you wouldn't be able to move" he said with a little blush on his cheeks.

"No no it's alright if anyone were to undress me it would be you. I don't feel embarrassed around you Levi I feel comfortable. That's why I love you" I said tiredly before coughing again. His eyes widened before he gave a gently smile.

"So you love me huh?" He questioned with a smirk on his face. My face heated up at his remark and he just chuckled taking in a deep breath. He placed my (H/L) (H/C) behind my ear.

"I love you too" before I could say anything else he gently kissed my lips. I smiled after he pulled away.

"Thank you" He smiled and cuddled up to me. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my tired body.