Captain Levi x Captain Reader - Volleyball

This is a request by applepi101608  enjoy!

Nobody's POV

The large gymnasium filled with lots of people died down to whispers. The teams were stood in their own areas minding their own business.

The large digital clock slowly waiting to beep for the next match.

Out of all of the teams in this tournament. There was only two teams that had never fought against each other. Multiple stories have been passed on for years as they both prepared for the day they fought.

"This is the match that you have all been waiting for folks! Five more minutes and both teams will go head to head to fight the team in first place in the finals!" The crowd erupted into cheers as the clock counted down.

4 minutes

3 minutes

2 minutes

1 minute

Match start-

———————————————————

Your POV

I walked to the front of my team and looked at the court in front of us. I inhaled deeply before exhaling slowly. The atmosphere of the crowd made the adrenaline rush through my body.

"You guys know what to do." I announce. The team behind me agreed before we got into our placed on the court.

I met eyes with the captain of the other team. His steel-blue pupils glaring into my own. His tired, yet bored expression said that he didn't want to be here. But the emotion in his eyes said otherwise. He was here to win and take the title of champions.

"START!"

(I literally don't know anything about volleyball so I'll skip the match)

———————————————————

"Andddd that's the end folks! Survey Corps are in the lead by 1 point! It was a close match but there could only be one winner!" I panted as sweat dripped down my forehead. I grunted in annoyance and walked over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle. Taking a big swig of the cool liquid inside.

The rest of my team walked over with tired expressions on their faces. I have them a light shoulder and patted them on the back as I walked forward. "Good job guys it was a close match. You all did great we'll get em next time" I gave them a wink and a thumbs up before walking over to the announcer to give my speech.

"Ah here she is captain of the Garrison team! Miss (F/N) (L/N) everybody!" The crowd cheered as I waved at them before speaking into the microphone.

"I would just like to thank everyone for the support for getting us here. It was a strong match and although we may not have won we are honoured to have played against such an amazing team. I hope we can play against each other in the future" The crowd clapped and cheered as I stopped talking.

The presenter then faced the other side to talk to the winning team captain. "Everybody give it up for captain Levi Ackerman if the Survey Corps! The winner of today's tournament, how are you guys feeling about your close win?"

The raven haired male looked at the presenter in boredom. "We're glad to have won. Although it was a close call we managed to get the point in at last minute. I'd also like to thank our fans for getting us here we wouldn't be here without you. Also big thank you to captain (L/N) for training such a good team. I can't wait to battle again in the future" I smiled at him lightly before walking towards him.

I stuck my hand out offering him a hand shake and to my surprise he actually accepted. I looked him dead in the eyes before speaking up. "I look forward to seeing you again Mr Ackerman" a small grin graced my lips. He looked at me with a playful look in his eye. "Same here Miss (L/N)"

We finally shook hands before walking back to our teams and began packing up. Just as we were about to leave I felt someone grab my shirt.

I looked behind to see Levi standing there with a light blush on his face. "Uh- I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out after today's match. You seem like a good person and not to mention your really pretty"

I looked at him in shock.

(Your uniform and facial expression)

"Why thank you and I'd be honoured to hang out with you. I mean you did beat my team in the tournament. How about some tea? My treat for having an amazing match" He nodded the smaller smile appearing on his thin lips.

"I'll take you up on that offer" I giggled leading the way.

"Let's go then!"