Cheater Levi x reader

Not a request but I hope that you enjoy reading this oneshot!

Sadness...

That's the only thing I felt when I spotted the love of my life with another girl. I feel betrayed, useless. Everything that he told me was one big lie and I happened to fall for it. I guess the jokes on me.

Flashback

My boss had made me work longer hours for the past week and it's really putting a toll on me. However I did have a concert at the weekend so I was preparing for that.

I finally made it home after a long day of being in the recording studio. I got out of my car and went to the door. I pushed down on the handle to find that it was unlocked.

"Strange normally he locks the door behind him once he comes home from work" I mumbled to myself. I shrugged it off and walked into the house. I wiped my shoes on the mat because Levi is such a clean freak and took them off placing them on the shoe stand beside the door.

I shut the door and locked it behind me. I walked into the kitchen to grab a drink since my throat was sore from the vocal workshop that was booked for today. I poured myself some of my (F/D) (favourite drink sorry for not mentioning it) in a glass and took a drink out of it. I then put the drink back on the counter and went to upstairs to change into my pyjamas.

As I went up the stairs I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I let out a smile knowing that Levi was probably cleaning up or complaining.

"Levi I'm home! I'll make dinner in a few minutes and I'll put some tea on for you since it's your favourite" I called out. I could hear something that sounded like moaning. I stopped in my tracks and out my ear against the door.

"Levi~ don't touch me there~"

My brows furrowed in anger. I swung the door open into to find Levi making out with his colleague Petra Ral.

"(F/N)! I swear it isn't what it looks like!" Levi shouted I gave him a death glare and looked at Petra.

"You whore get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed. She pushed Levi away and ran out of the door. I walked over to Levi and grabbed him by the hair.

"(F/N) please it was a big mistake!" He pleaded I shook my head and and pulled his face closer to mine.

"And here I thought you actually loved me. I'm leaving and don't come after me. Where done and I never want to see you again!" I shouted I slapped him in the face got my bag and stormed out of the house. I saw Petra outside on the pathway crying her eyes out.

"(F/N) please it wasn't Levi's fault it was mine! You have to understand it was in the heat of the moment you can't leave him!" She shouted as so got in the car. As I put the key into the ignition Levi ran out of the house screaming my name. Begging for me to come back.

I put my foot on the pedal and drove off to my Mum and Dads house for the night.

Present time

And that's the reason I feel so empty. I haven't shed a single tear for that man and so never will. All of his words cut me like a knife.

Here I stand waiting to go on stage ready to pour my heart out to the world. Ready to let Levi Ackerman know that I still love him.

Yet he doesn't deserve the love that I bare.

I walked out onto the stage and the crowd went wild.

"(F/N)! (F/N)! (F/N)!" They chanted my name over and over again. I couldn't help but smile when a bunch of people loved you when you felt so low and empty.

I brought the microphone near my mouth and spoke out to them.

"Hello Survey Corps arena! How we all feeling tonight!" The crowd screamed with excitement.

"Let's start it off with a banger!"

The crowd erupted into cheers as I finished the song. I did a few more songs and the concert came to an end.

I got out of the arena and went to get into my car. Suddenly a hand went around my mouth pulling me close. I tried to scream but the person told me to be quiet.

Scared I did as I was told.

"(F/N)..." the voice said. My eyes widened in shock at who it was.

"Levi..." I whispered.

"I know you don't want to see me and I understand that I hurt you in but please... Don't leave me like everyone else in my life. I need you (F/N) I can't live without you. Not knowing that your not going to be there everyday of my life saddens me. Me and Petra didn't mean fro this to happen, we were at the club and someone spiked our drinks. It was a mistake please believe me"

Tears pricked to my eyes as he took his hand off of my mouth. I let out a sob before falling to my knees in tears.

"(F/N) it was a mistake I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I love you so much..." he whispered. I could tell that he was crying too. He came behind me and hugged me. I cried louder than before as he tightened his grip on my waist.

"I forgive you" I chocked our. He gasped at my response before turning me around and kissing me.

"I love you so much (F/N)" he spoke as he push a piece of my (H/C) hair out of my face.

"I love you too Levi"