Wolf Levi x Wolf Reader - The Next Alpha

Running through the vastly large forest, all I could hear were my paws hitting the ground as I ran at a fast pace. The cool breeze blowing through my thick fur. I glanced behind me, checking to make sure that he was still close behind. He was.

In my head I sighed in relief. However in my wolf form I couldn't do anything but hope that we could get away.

Right now me and Levi were currently been chased by hunters on their horses. Although you may be thinking, why are they getting chased? Its because me and Levi decided to have a race to see who was faster in their wolf form. The same applied with human form too, however we decided to do that another time.

Hence why we are now being chased because Levi decided to be an ass and cause some attention. Now we're running for our lives and he thinks it's a fucking race.

"Levi you little shit this isn't my definition of a race" I growled. Trying to keep up with his incredibly fast pace.

"Well it is for me brat now shut up complaining and keep running. I don't want to be dragging your dead body back to the pack" He shouted, clearly getting annoyed at my witty comebacks.

"Get those bastard wolves!" One of the hunters shouted. We kept running for a long period of time trying to get them off our backs. "Now!" He shouted. All of a sudden a net came crashing down on top of me. Causing me to lose my balance, tumbling to the ground. Rolling onto the rocky dirt trail causing my to cry out in pain.

Levi seemed to notice and immediately stopped in his tracks and ran back to me in worry. An angry look grazed his face.

"You bastard!" He shouted. The hunters oblivious to what was being said. To them it came out of a loud growl.

They tried shooting him with their shotguns. Missing every time. After every round they fired, Levi had eliminated them. Blood sprayed everywhere as he feared them apart. Sheer anger radiating off of the male wolf.

After dealing with the hunters he shifted back into human form. Quickly rushing over to my side. He took the net off of me and motioned for me to shift.

I shifted back into human form and winced slightly at the cuts. Levi grabbed my hand and inspected my injuries. They were nothing serious but they would need to be treated.

He stood up and pulling me up in the process. "Can you walk?" He asked inspecting my balance. I nodded. Wobbling slightly, I was about to tumble over until Levi grabbed my arm and placed my arm over his shoulder helping me walk. "I'll take that as a no then" He said mumbling to himself.

"Sorry..." I said almost a whisper. He sighed keeping me up.

"I'm going to shift back into wolf form. Once I have get on my back and hold on. I'll carry you back to the pack" I nodded as I felt the man shift back into his wolf form. He looked at me and nodded. I carefully laid down on his back gripping some of his thick fur as he was about to set off running.

"Ready" I spoke holding on tight. But not tight enough to hurt him. Luckily for me Levi was the strongest wolf in the pack. He was currently in charge of looking after me since I was his mate. It had been this way ever since I was born.

———————————————————

Levi started to slow down when we both caught sight of the pack. I was currently enjoying the cool rush of the wind blowing through my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

"We're back (F/N) " He said still in wolf form. I sat up on his back and climbed off. He quickly shifted back into human form, helping me walk.

After a short walk Levi took me over to Hanji's den for her to take a look at my condition. As he held onto my arm which was swung over his shoulder he just barged through the door. Not caring to knock.