ᴇxᴩᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴡʀɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜ/ɴᴀʀᴜᴍɪᴛꜱᴜ)

I don't usually do this but I'm gonna give this a try. Oh yeah, btw I got the pic at Pinterest so it's not mine.

Prompt by: PSILoveOmega

And yeah, this was a long time ago. Like December so I'll give it my best shot to make this prompt.

And no, I am not gonna spoil it so read the story for the thrill. You can choose if the relationship between the two if they are platonic or romantic. But I know many of you will choose romantic and I don't blame you. There will be one spoiler though so I'll just leave a warning if it's near.

Occupations: Scientists

(C/N)- Colleague's name

SCI-FI AU

.•°ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴩʜᴏᴇɴɪx'ꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ°•.

.•°ᴍɪʟᴇꜱ' ᴩᴏᴠ°•.

Where is Wright? He was been out for a while. I've been reading this book about a sci-fi novel and it's fascinating. It is about an experiment about time traveling to the past to ensure that the history is the way it is. Reading this book I guess helps keep my mind off about Wright. I mean, he is an adult. He can do his things on his own. Plus, I trust him. I just need to be more patient.

.•°1 ʜᴏᴜʀ°•.

An hour has past. Wright normally isn't out this late. If he were late, he would have replied to me. I am almost done with book and he hasn't come back. Where could he have go-

Suddenly, I heard the door swinging open. I looked at the door and Wright was there. I immediately went up to him and gave him a worried but a little angry look.

"Wright! Where have you been? You're usually not out this late."

"Oh, sorry Edgeworth. Just some errands here and there." Wright said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, you would have texted or called."

"Ummm...my phone battery is died." He showed me his phone, the screen is not lighting up.

"Ok, but you could have just called. Isn't there a telephone booth near the lab?

"I tried it. But for some reason, it broke down." He answered.

"Fine, I am just really worried about you.

"Edgeworth, really? I never really expected you would say that." Wright said jokingly.

"Wright, I've known and been close to you for years. So of course, I'll be worried. Come to the dining room, dinner is ready."

We went to the dining room and ate some food before changing our clothes and going to our twin beds (or if you want some romance then a shared bed).

"Goodnight, Wright."

"Night, Edgeworth." He replied back and those were the last words I heard until I fell asleep.