Cute Dare (Phoenix X Reader)

Timing: After Dual Destinies but before Spirit of Justice, (SPOILERS: TURNABOUT MEMORIES AND APOLLO JUSTICE (NOT THE CHARACTER))

------------------NO ONE'S POV-----------------

(Y/N) and Phoenix have been friends since law school. As time progressed, (Y/N) started to have feelings for Phoenix and vice versa. Both of you still have it even though you worked together.

------------------READER'S POV----------------

I was talking to Phoenix about a case we've been working on. I couldn't stop blushing because he is near me.

(Dang it, why now!? He is just a friend.)

I noticed that Phoenix is a bit nervous. I wonder why. Is it because of the case we're working on? Hmm... I don't think it's about the case. I mean it, it's about a woman that died at their house and her lover is the accused. Nothing weird or unusual about that. Hmmm... I guess I'll never knew. For some reason, I feel like somebody is staring at me. I don't know if Phoenix feels it too. I just hope that feeling goes away.

------------------TRUCY'S POV------------------

While Apollo was doing his work, Athena and I we're secretly examining Daddy and (Y/N). They seemed to be more nervous around each other even though they were friends. I saw some blush on (Y/N)'s cheeks and Daddy rubs at the back of his neck more often. He looks a little embarrassed too.

"Hey Truce, have you figured out why they act like that?" Athena asked.

"Nope, I haven't yet Athena."

"Well... I might have a possibility." Athena said.

"Oh really, what have you thought about?"

"Well... I think they have a crush on each other." Athena explained.

I was shocked. I looked at them again and thought of that possibility. I smiled. I had thought of a plan that might work to confess.

"Hey Athena, I think you're right. So I have a plan!"

"Wow, already? Spill the details, Trucy! What's your plan?" Athena questioned.

I whispered to her about my plan and she giggled, clearly on board with me.

"Wow, great plan Trucy. But let's ask Polly just to make sure if (Y/N) and boss are in love."

We went to Polly to ask him if he knows anything between Daddy and maybe my soon-to-be-mommy.

-------------------APOLLO'S POV----------------

I was working on my case when I heard someone calling my name. I looked up to see Trucy and Athena.

"Hey, Polly. Can I ask you a question?" Trucy asked.

"If it's about me being your assistant for your next show, then the answer is no. I might be busy tomorrow."

"No, not that!" Trucy clarified.

"Oh really? Then what is it?"

"What is happening to Daddy and (Y/N)? They looked embarrassed or nervous for some reason." Trucy said.

She pointed at Mr. Wright and Ms. (L/N). I observed them on how they act and I immediately knew what they were talking about. (Y/N) told me that she had feelings for Mr. Wright and vice versa. They both told me to keep it as a secret so I will keep it as a secret.