🎭A Play with Tears (Miles X Reader)

Time: College AU (not connected to Musical Buddies / Chapter 1)

Lol the title feels obvious XD

Your course is Theater Arts.

(ExB/N)- Ex-boyfriend's name
(G/F/N)- a guy's full name

•~READER'S POV~•

This is the worst day of my life. My boyfriend cheated on me. I can't believe he would do this to me. I have been together with him for about 3 years from highschool to 2nd year of college. He said that he didn't mean it. Pfft, like I would believe that. I've seen it with my own eyes. He had kissed my female classmate from Drama class. She was my enemy; Grace Newman ( I just got random names, don't come for me please!!). The rivalry we had started 9 months ago but the rivalry story is not important.

What is much worse is that I had a play coming up for a few days and my ex-boyfriend is part of it. My role was Elizabeth "Eliza / Betsy" Hamilton and his role was Alexander Hamilton. Bad thing for me. That means we're married...to each other. Grace was even Maria Reynolds, what a coincidence. Ugh... All of these things are stressing me out. While I was sitting on the couch in the dorm room, ignoring my tears on my cheeks, I heard a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)...are you alright?" He said.

I looked up to see Miles. He is my dorm mate and he is studying to be a prosecutor. He is also a friend of mine when we were highschool.

"I-I'm fine... don't worry about me."

He sat next to me and looked at my face. I immediately hide it so he won't assume that I cried but it was too late. I can tell it by his actions. He narrowed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something happened?" He asked.

"N-nothing...Miles."

"No, I can tell that something did happen. You wouldn't cry for nothing. So tell me what is it?" He explained and asked.

"(ExB/N)...h-he ch-cheated on m-me." I said while I started to cry.

He clenched his fists and his eyebrows furrowed even more.

"That pathetic guy...cheated on you!? I will come there and beat his head!" Miles exclaimed.

I grabbed his shoulder so he would calm down.

"No don't. It's not worth it. You'll get in trouble for it."

After for a few moments, he sat back down.

"Fine...but if I see him ever again, I will give him a piece of my mind." Miles said.

"Thanks..."

I stood up and I went to the bathroom to wash my tear-stained cheeks. When I got out, we made some food and ate together. We talked about our studies and some things that happened during class. I decided to bring up the play I was a part of. But I won't say that my ex will be there because he might go out to beat him even though he looked like he didn't care about the rules.

"I have good news!"

"What is it?" He asked.

"I got a part for the play!"

"Well that's great! Who do you get to play?" He questioned.

"I got Eliza Hamilton. I know a lot things about her from some lessons back at highschool. She is apparently Alexander Hamilton's wife and Angelica and Peggy's sister."

"Oh, well who got the lead role?" He asked.

I paused for a moment to think of someone who got the role. I've thought about the one who played as one of the soldiers.