ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛꜱ ꜰɪʀᴇᴅ (ꜰʀᴀɴᴢɪꜱᴋᴀ ᴠᴏɴ ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀ x ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Requested to continue: FourthSiren1997 this is the same one who requested the first part.

Time: Farewell, My Turnabout (yes, spoilers are here.)

|| ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴩᴏᴠ ||

A few days after Matthew's case, Franziska and I started to hang out, talking about some of the things that happened to us while she was a prosecutor abroad and when I was a college student. As time goes by, I may or may not have...any ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ for her...ANYWAYS.

It seems that our bond is slowly getting stronger for every time we hang out. Franziska didn't change much. She still has that attitude when we first met, she still hits me whenever I said something utterly useless or ridiculous. Oh, I mean "foolish". And she still calls me names but I didn't mind that. I learned that she prosecuted another case with Mr. Phoenix Wright as the defense.

|| ꜰᴇᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ||

While I was walking to the court house for a trial, I heard a notification from my phone. I took out my phone and looked at what it is. It's a text from Franziska. I checked the text and this how the conversation went:

"Text"- Franziska
"Text"- Reader

ғranzιѕĸa von ĸarмa
(🟢ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ)

"Good day there, (L/N). How are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine. I am on my way to the court house for a trial. What's up?"

"I have something to ask you, do you have any free time to meet?"

"Yeah, after the trial. What is it about?"

"Nothing. I want you to accompany me."

"Really, Fran? I could already tell that's a lie."

"So what, people can't have some company?!"

😑

"Fine, I'll be there."

"Hmph. That's what I thought."

"Hmmm...ok. Where are we gonna meet up?"

"At the Prosecutor's Office."

"Have you been there?"

"No, I haven't. Usually, I talk to the prosecutors about the case when we're in court or in the crime scene, examining and looking for some evidence."

"I'll send a ride to come and pick you up after the trial."

"W-wait! No, you don't have to do that! I could just ask the prosecutor where the office is after the trial."

"No, I already know that you will forget it like a foolish fool. And don't forget, I still know you arrive late, just like other social gatherings we had."