Evidence and Riding Crops (Franziska Von Karma x Male! Reader)

Ok, this is my first time doing a female character x male reader. So wish me luck.

Time: Justice for All (no spoilers)

Requested by PlebRektingking2020

.:°NO ONE'S POV°:.

Age: 7

Hi there! My name is (Y/N) (L/N) (if you're a girl, just make a full name for you). I have a friend named Franziska. We both attend at the same school and she told me that her father is a prodigy when it comes to putting bad guys in jail. That's so cool. I also want to put bad guys to jail. Franziska may be too confident but she is very obedient to me.

The first interaction we had was not a good start, to be honest. I was just sitting on my seat, reading some books, minding my own business. When suddenly, a group of students went up to me. They seemed to be the people in my class. Then, they started to tease me. I didn't mind it but the longer they teased me, it turned from simple insults to slight violence. They would knock my books and when I try to get them, they would step on my hand, preventing me get them. They would also pull my hair and that hurt. I don't know why they would do this to me.

Then that's when she said it...

"You foolish fools! Stop it this instant!"

(This sounds like the story of Phoenix and Miles (O_O) )

We all looked at the source of the voice. It was a little girl, she seems to be the same age as me. She has short light blue hair, sharp grey eyes, and she is wearing dark blue-greenish dress with a headband on the top of her head. She was carrying some stick that I don't know what it's called (and if it's ok for a child to have).

"What did you say, missy!?" One of the bullies said.

She closed her eyes and opened them with spite.

"You heard me, all of you stop this instant." She ordered.

"And what are you gonna do, tell a teacher like a goody two shoes you are?" One of them retorted.

She raised her stick and smacked it on her palm, giving more spite.

"Or else you will have a taste from my riding crop! (I literally searched this)" She fearlessly answered.

The bullies looked embarrassed and horrified, knowing that they will get punished. Much worse, they will get punished by a girl. So they ran fast and far away from me. She walked up to me and gave me her hand. I took it and she helped me up and I thanked her.

"Thanks. I would have gotten more bruises if you weren't there."

"Fool, why did they just let them bother you!?"

"I thought they will just stop at some point."

"Well you foolish fool, they didn't. You need to stand up and defend yourself."

"I don't know how..." I told her.

She sighed and she gave me her stick.

"Use this riding crop. That would make the others fear you."

"Thanks...uhh?" I said, not knowing her name.

"You don't know me!? I am Franziska Von Karma, the daughter of Manfred Von Karma! You foolish fool!"

"Umm...I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And you know you don't have to call me a fool."

"I know!"

Then we started to hang out, thinking on what I wanna become when I grow up. Then I decided to become someone that defends other people, proving their innocence, and I found out that she wanted to be like her father, a prosecuter I think that's what it's called. And she was right, I can't just let them treat me that way, so after that, I started to take lessons. But our bonding must come to an end when she said that will take a bar exam in Germany at the age of 13! 13!? That's so young! When I was 13, I didn't even know what a bar exam is.