five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 5. FIVE  ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘯 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EUNBYEOL'S SUITCASES ARE BY A BED AT the end of the room. It's as if she never left home as her eyes gloss around the room. Nothing is remotely similar to her room back in Eden but somehow, everything is exactly the same. The three girls who are already waiting in the room have claimed a bed for themselves, leaving the beds closest to the window available for Jiwoo and Eunbyeol. Their suitcases are in the middle of the room, Eunbyeol's a dark grey colour.

   "We hope you don't mind that we swapped beds," one of the girls says, gesturing to the beds they left for the two girls that walked in. "The three of us didn't want beds by the window,"

   "No, it's alright," Eunbyeol fakes a smile, rolling her suitcase to the bed closest to the window. "I'm Go Eunbyeol, by the way. And you guys are?"

   The girls introduce themselves. Han Yeseul is tall and lean with long black hair that has pulled into a high ponytail. Jung Mirae is the shortest of them all but the way she holds herself makes it seem like she should be a giant. Her hair is cut short to her neck, framing her small face beautifully. Kang Seohee looks like she could be Headmistress Hwang's daughter. Both have very similar, sharp features.

It's quiet in the room as everyone unpacks. Eunbyeol lifts her suitcases and places them on her bed, slowly unzipping it open. It was a struggle to close it, Eunbyeol remembers as the contents flow out the casing. She has yet to see the dresses her sisters had made for her so when her eyes land on the white, flower embroidered gown, she feels her heart stop beating.

   "Woah. Where did you get that dress from?" Jiwoo comments, walking over to admire the dress close-up. "I don't think I have ever seen a dress this beautiful before,"

   "Right? My sisters made it for me," Eunbyeol answers her, taking the other dresses out with it.

   They had a large wardrobe on one side of the room, the doors split for the five students. Eunbyeol claims the door closest to her, right by Yeseul's bed. She hangs her dresses up neatly into the units, placing their matching accessories and shoes in the storage compartments under the rail. She folds her day clothes and pyjamas into another compartment before closing the door.

   "Details about uniform and lockers are in an envelope on your bedside table," Jiwoo points to the white maple wooden table by Eunbyeol's bed. "I'm locker number twenty-five. You?"

   Eunbyeol takes small strides towards it and picks it up swiftly in between her fingers. She rips it gently open, taking the letter into her hand.

   𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚜. 𝙶𝚘,
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢. 𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝚆𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗.
𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚕𝚢.
𝚃𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖, 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢.
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝟸𝟶. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚚𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝.
𝙾𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝟼 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖.