ten

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 10. TEN ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘴 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟸𝟼 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   THE DAYS BECOME WEEKS WHICH TURN into months. It's all been in a blur to Eunbyeol. She wakes up, has breakfast, goes to lessons, has lunch, goes to lessons, has dinner then goes to sleep.

Ever since the day she was almost caught out in the grounds after ten and Headmistress Hwang's warning, she stopped sneaking out, even though she wanted to do it everyday. She wanted to see Heeseung everyday but she couldn't risk it, especially knowing that Hwang knew of her late night meetings with him. She would look out the window before she went to bed to see if she could see him from her room but nothing. He wouldn't be in the garden so early at night.

During the months that passed, she became even more closer to Jiwoo. They became best friends. It was one of those small things that made Eunbyeol genuinely really happy.

She had one best friend and that Soobin but she hasn't seen him in so long. She thought she would see more of him now that she attended the school but he didn't make an appearance once. She hopes everyday to see him at least on the New Year's Gala event.

But Eunbyeol was just happy that she had at least Jiwoo as a friend.

The three girls that Eunbyeol shared a room with didn't bother neither her or Jiwoo after the plant pot incident. They stopped talking to them after that, only making conversation to wake each other up or ask who's in the bathroom. Other than that, they kept to themselves.

Eunbyeol grew her plant in peace, keeping it in Miss Chang's room as safekeeping. Jiwoo helped her look after it because she was better at nurturing than Eunbyeol could ever be. Even Miss Chang seemed to enjoy the company of the two girls whenever they came to water the plant or to move it into sunlight.

Snow started to pelt down when November began so it got even colder than it already was. They were given extra blankets to keep out the cold but even if one was buried between three duvets, the cold wind crept in anyway.

   Today was like no other. It's cold and windy as Eunbyeol and Jiwoo walk to the ball room with their arms linked through each other's.

   "I am so sick and tired of dancing by ourselves," Jiwoo complains, leaning her head against Eunbyeol's shoulder. "I just want to start dancing with the boys already,"

   "I mean, we have to start one day or the other. The New Year's Gala is literally a month and some away," Eunbyeol points out, ruffling her friend's hair with her spare hand. "Is there someone you're hoping to see from the boys side?"

   Jiwoo lifts her head off of Eunbyeol's shoulder and pours, smoothing her hair back down as it looked before. Eunbyeol looks at her friend and smirks, moving her eyebrows up and down to hear what she has to say.