nine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 9. NINE ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝚃𝚄𝙴𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟽 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EUNBYEOL WAKES UP TO SCREECHING IN the morning. She grumbles before sitting up on her bed. She looks around to see Yeseul, Mirae and Seohee having a breakdown over their broken plant pots and the dirt from the pots. Jiwoo, who's standing by the bathroom door, glances at Eunbyeol who only sends a broken wink in her direction.

It was Heeseung's idea to put their broken pots back on their tables so before he went back to his dorms, he had helped her hand things over from the ground so that she could place them on their respective tables. Eunbyeol thinks back to their hushed giggles as he tried to lean in to look at the girls' room to which she had thwacked him on the head. He put his hands up in defence, bowing his head before stepping off the ledge.

   "It was you, wasn't it?" Yeseul shrieks, pointing at Eunbyeol, bringing her back to the current situation at hand. "You did this, didn't you?"

   "Do you have any proof that I did this?" Eunbyeol answers back, scratching at the back of the her head in annoyance. "If you don't have any proof then don't point your finger at me,"

   "I'm telling Miss Chang about this. She'll get to the bottom of it," Yeseul squeals in vexation, her voice excruciatingly high. "I'm going to kill you, Go Eunbyeol! Just you wait! I'm going to kill you!"

   Eunbyeol grimaces at them, egging them on, waiting for the other to say anything but they're quieter than usual. Eunbyeol gets out bed and walks into the bathroom. Jiwoo joins her and closes the door behind her.

"Was it you?" is the first thing that Jiwoo asks.

"Yup," Eunbyeol giggles, emphasising the word.

Jiwoo smiles at her, throwing a thumbs up in Eunbyeol's direction. They quietly do their thing in the bathroom. Jiwoo washes up first while Eunbyeol brushes her teeth and unplaits her hair. Then they swap. They both walk out with the towels wrapped around their bodies. They chatter quietly as they get changed into the uniform.

"Don't go anywhere. We're gonna go and see Miss Chang first before we head to breakfast," Yeseul hisses through gritted teeth before stomping angrily to the bathroom with her two friends in tow.

Eunbyeol hears her scream in the bathroom. The two girls outside look at each other and burst into fits of laughter.

"How did you do it?" Jiwoo whispers to Eunbyeol, looking over at the messes on each of their tables. "Are you going to get in trouble?"

"How I did it is not of your concern, Miss Kim," Eunbyeol chuckles, tapping her nose two times. "As for am I going to get in trouble, I have no idea. I mean, they don't really have proof that I did anything,"