eleven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 11. ELEVEN ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟸𝟼 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EUNBYEOL'S PLAN IS FOR HER FRIEND TO sneak out to the garden after ten, like she used to do before she got caught.

"What if I get caught?" Jiwoo mumbles on their way back to the dorms. "I don't want to get demerits over that,"

"Don't worry. You won't get caught," Eunbyeol assured her friend, giving Jiwoo's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "You've trusted me before, trust me again? I promise you'll be fine,"

The two girls head straight to the bathroom, Jiwoo claiming to wash up first. While she washes up, Eunbyeol decides to go and check up on her plant in Miss Chang's room. She's been doing that everyday since hiding the plant there.

Miss Chang's room is very spacious and bright, unlike what Eunbyeol first thought it would look like. There are huge arch windows that frame one wall completely, allowing the sun to completely engilulf her room in its warmth. Plants hangs from floating shelves on another wall. Her desk is a mahogany colour which compliments everything white in her room. Eunbyeol knocks on the door softly before walking in.

"Oh, Eunbyeol-ah, hey. Come to check up on your plant?" Miss Chang asks, trying to make small talk.

   Eunbyeol nods her head, closing the door behind her. She walks on up to her plant on the windowsill and squats down to its level. It's grown a lot in the past two months. As it started to blossom, the students were asked to identify what kind of plant it was. One of the students, Nam Doyeon, recognised it as Scilla Luciliae or its scientific name, Chionodoxa Luciliae. It's a flowering plant with its name derived from the Greeks which means Glory of the Snow. It's a vivid blue, star-like flower with a white centre. Eunbyeol remembers how Miss Chang had to shut her up by changing the topic to how they have to move the plant from the plot to the gardens before it started to heavily snow. Most of the girls have done a good job of growing the plant. The only girls without a plant are the four that Eunbyeol shares a room with.

   "Headmistress Hwang told me that you and Heede—I mean, Heeseung are almost a match made in heaven," Miss Chang brings up out of nowhere, perking Eunbyeol's interest. "She told me that you two got on like a house on fire and that you two have a very good chance of being selected as the centrepiece for the dance,"

"She said that to you? It certainly didn't seem like she thought that during the lesson," Eunbyeol scowls before turning to look at the dorm supervisor. "She made a fool of us in there. It was humiliating to say the least,"

   Miss Chang lets out an airy chuckle, shaking her head.

   "Don't take offence to what she does. She's only doing that so you come out on top,"

Eunbyeol stands up from her spot on the floor and walks to Miss Chang's desk. She takes a seat on the char across her teacher, crossing her right leg over her left. She also crosses her arms across her chest in turn.