seven

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 7. SEVEN  ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟸 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EUNBYEOL TRACES HER FINGERS ALONG   the cold metal, trying to figure out the relationship between her Headmistress and the Crown Prince of Maron. If Eunbyeol hadn't known that Lee Heejun is the first son of the current King, she would've just grazed over the message on the swing but after reading their names, she couldn't let it go. What kind of relationship were they in?

   Lee Heejun married five years ago to a Princess from the neighbouring Kingdom of Ferrograd. It was a grand celebration. The biggest that Eunbyeol had ever witnessed. She had never seen anything like it. The parade lasted for days, a week at most. He seemed so happy, so delighted to be married into another Royal Family. So when did he etch this on a swing for the Headmistress? As far as anyone knows, Set One Royals are the only ones exempt from applying unless that's mass propaganda.

   She stays by the swings for a little while longer, looking around to see if anyone is there but unlike Eunbyeol, no one found the pleasure of being surrounded by blooming flowers or the overgrown bushes. Before she leaves she puts the swing back to its original state; hidden from everyone behind the large oak tree.

   As she walks back to the dorms, she sees a silhouette of a woman by a window in the old classroom but it disappears the moment Eunbyeol squints her eyes to focus. She's imagining things now.

   Jiwoo catches up with her friend on her way to her room, telling Eunbyeol about the extracurricular lessons she signed up for. Jiwoo continues to explain to Eunbyeol about the timetable and how they have Gardening on Monday morning at nine to ten-thirty. Jiwoo tells her friend of how much she loves gardening and that she cannot wait to get her hands dirty. Eunbyeol throws her friend an awkward smile before fast-walking to their room.

   The next few days were a blur. Eunbyeol went out every night to meet Heeseung and like clockwork, he was always there. She had to stop herself from telling him about the swings. They weren't her problem and they certainly aren't his. They become closer to each as each day passes, learning more and more things about the other person.

   Eunbyeol learns that Heeseung has two older siblings and that he's the youngest in the family. He briefly mentions that he's an avid reader and that he collects different types of flora for a collection he has at home. Eunbyeol tries her best to not gawk at him while he talks about his interest in leaves and barks, specifically detailing that he only collects those things.

   She has gotten better at waking up on time. She wakes up the earliest and begins to wake everyone up before she gets into have a wash. She'll wait for Jiwoo and they'll walk together to breakfast.

Following the days after the discovery of the swings in the garden, Eunbyeol started to make a couple of friends. The three girls that she shared a room with were definitely not her friends. They had this thing where they would look at Eunbyeol and Jiwoo as if they were dirt on their expensive, branded shoes. Eunbyeol hated it. She tried her best to avoid them, only speaking to them when necessary.