𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

(2 years later)

Liliana POV

I woke up in between mummy and daddy I giggled as I saw how mummy and me had all the covers and daddy had none. I was snuggled into my mum's neck.

'Baby girl what is so funny' I looked up to see daddy who had a grin on his face and knew what was about to happen I tried to wiggle my way out of between the two but didn't get very far when I felt my papa grab me and bring me back to the mattress. I was giggling 'n..u...uh' I said between laughs. He eventually stopped tickling me and brought be into a hug. He started to get up with me in his arms and placed me on his waist. I fiddled with his hair as he walked out the room 'how was you sleep bambino'  'is goowd' he gently chuckled and felt the vibrations through his chest. I was still in my pyjamas.

Daddy walked into the kitchen and placed me on the counter while I saw some guards in the living room.
'What would my princess like for breakfast' I shrugged. 'Bambino you need to have something what about pancakes' 'yes yes I luv pancake' 'ok then'

I loved pancakes a lot If you don't like pancakes then your silly goose I think anyway.

'Daddy wut are wee doings tuday'

'Baby it's today'

I put both my hands out to my side and shrugged 'Ther bouth the samee daddy...silly goose'

'If you say so baby' 'and to answer your question daddy has some work to do today and your brothers are also busy along with your mummy as well so you gonna to be at home today with Lorenzo and he will
Look after you.... is that ok baby girl'

'Yay I get too sees enzo'

I ate my pancakes and soon mummy came down and ate some as well along with her adult drinks I think it's called coffee but i looks not very nice me so I have my Apple juice.

'Right baby we need to get you ready for the day and then Lorenzo will be here ok'

'Yes mummy'

She smiled and picked me up as we walked upstairs.

Mummy bathed me while I hummed and played with Timmy my duck he is very special and beautiful.

After bath time I got dressed and mummy did my hair so some was pinned back.

'Come baby girl we will go say bye to daddy and then i will be leaving to' 'Ok mummy

'Ok mummy... when wills yuu be back later'
'I don't know baby hopefully not late'
'Ok'
She held my hand as we walked downstairs at the bottom near the lounge where lots of guards and daddy. I ran up to him and tugged his leg so he knew I was there and turned and smiled as he picked me up.
'Hewelo'
'Bambino what have I said about running what hill happen'
'I might get hurt and get an ouchie or a boo boo'
I frowned. Everybody cooed in the room I don't know why maybe something happened. I came out my thoughts when daddy kissed my head and put me down 'ok the darling I'm going know and so is your mum so Lore....' he didn't get to finish as I saw Enzo staring leaning on the coach 'ENZO' I giggled and was about to run when I turned to daddy and everyone else and smiled as I tip toed over to enzo making sure I didn't run. 'Hello precious how are you' he laughed and picked me up 'I amz guood buts Timmy waz beings bad in baths time' I put in my best angry face but clearly I did not work as Enzo laughed and put me down 'I'm sure he will be better later but shall we go to the movie room and watch a movie' I nodded ferociously and waved and mummy and daddy as I walked away with Enzo.

Me and Enzo arrived at my playroom I walked of to where my stuffies are and sat with them

'Baby girl what would you like to do today'
'Ummm a movie'
'Ok as long as you don't make me watch all the barbie movies I still not over the last one' I laughed at him and he tackled me to the floor gently and started tickling me.
'Ahhhh itz thee tickle monster' he laughed.

Alessandro POV

I kissed my wife good bye and got in the Matt black Mercedes Benz G-wagon

I kissed my wife good bye and got in the Matt black Mercedes Benz G-wagon. Today I had to go to the warehouse and sort out a group of the Russian mafia men. They had stolen and large range of guns that where being shipped to us. You would think they know not to steel from me and many have seen the outcome but they never learn.

After the birth of Liliana everyone found out very quickly especially all the Mafia's. When we had a business ball for a business that the family own she was one and could Barely walk but she was brought to the event for about an hour and that when people found out what I will do to someone who ever lay a finger or say something about my daughter.

Reality called me back as the ringing went through the car speakers I answered and almost immediately Luke my right hand man
'Boss there's an issue the Russians stole another shipment and know the one we have in hostage is talking shit about the family...what do you want me to do boss'
My grip on the steering wheel became deadly and my knuckles where turning white along with my jaw clenching. The Angry look on my face could terrify anyone within a couple of metres in me.
'Wait I will be there in a minute but remind him what I'm about to do to him' I cut the line and started at the road.

Minutes later I arrived and went through the gates and pulled up outside the warehouse. I immediately got out and walked in. Things went silent as I walked through the warehouse. I want towards the basement and there lay what will be dead in a minute.
I crouched down so I was at the height he was at sat on the chair
'WHERE MY SHIPMENTS'
'Gone' i but my tongue and punched him I grabbed my gun and shot his knee
'Ahhhhhh' i screams echoed the room
'Know are you going to tell me or shall I use all my bullets'
'I don't know I have no control but you wil..l be regret this soon you have made bad decisions Alessandro' he replied with his thick Russian accent
I shot him again in the other knee and another scream echoed I turned for a second until his voice can put exhausted and in pain but still with sarcasm dripping of his filthy mouth 'you know big things are coming...and your going to loose the one thing that you wished you put into hiding.'
I turned on mg heel and shout him dead in-between the eyes .

'Your going to loose the one thing you wished you put into hiding'

those words wondered in my head as I starred at his limp lifeless body.

With those words still wandering I ignored Luke and walked up to my office!

__________________________________

Hey Merry Christmas I hope your liked the start I'm not the best so if they is spelling mistakes just comment.
And if you have any ideas also comment.
Anyway thanks for voting and please vote more.
And let me know what kinda music you guys like since the virus and quarantine my music taste has changed soooooo much

Byzzzzz bye all