𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

Valerio's POV

You know that feeling of inner peace. That feeling is something I crave. Like I'm so deprived of the feeling it's all I want. Having mafia blood running through the family has many advantages but so many disadvantages as well. We have a family bond no "normal" family could ever have. But danger is always there like it's following us but in a mask so we never know who or what it is. Like living on the edge. And that edge being the unknown.

————

'You can tell the waves are going to be so fucking good tomorrow' I turned back to the conversation 'yeh but they will be better further out' I commented 'I agree they will be so much bigger' I looked at Emiliano and saw his smirk knowing tomorrow is going to be good.

'I'm going to get Lily dinners being served' I jumped of the back of the couch. I series of ok's and yeh's being said as I walked of.

I Walked into the inside of the yacht and down the stairs which lead to all of the bedrooms. I assume she's in dad and mums room. Well because neither of them can go a night without cuddling her. But then none of us could either if we got the option but Alessandro Benevento is our dad and he's to stubborn so.

I opened the door gently to see her wrapped up in blanks and pillows surrounding her to prevent her from falling because of the waves.

'bambina' I scooped her up and hugged her to wake her up 'hey it's dinner time bambina' she did a cute yawn as her tiny fists rubbed her eyes 'hey hey we don't do that' I gently took her hands away from eyes. She opened her eyes and smiled. Uhhh god she's so cute 'val' she hugged me back and I laughed 'did you sleep well princess' she nodded gently 'right let's get you changed into a nicer outfit.

————

A few minutes later I was done and Liliana was changed and her hair was done a bit tidier. Yes I know how to do hair. Only for her though.

'Baby you look so cute' she did a toothy grin and giggled

'Baby you look so cute' she did a toothy grin and giggled. Oh my god I think my heart stops every time she does that.

————

We walked to the deck of the yacht and saw the whole family sat down with dad at the head of the table. I sat down at a chair in between Leonardo and Lorenzo. A waiter pulled up a baby chair and I placed Lily in strapping her in safely. She laughed gaining the whole family's attention. 'I is so hiwgh' 'yes baby nearly touching the clouds'

————

We all started are own conversations me talking to Matteo and Leonardo about some cars and stuff we wanted to do with some cars we brought.

Third person POV

Everyone was busy in conversation that no one noticed the little name calls for attention. 'Leo' a soft innocent voice spoke. 'Teo' 'Hewlo' Liliana was upset for 45 minutes now she had been ignored. She let out a tiny soft sob and still no one noticed the tears rolling down her small face 'dawddy' 'mummy' 'papa' her cry's got bigger but still not one person had yet to notice. She wriggled in her seat the belt slowly becoming looser and looser until it suddenly unclipped she fell out the seat and still no one noticed.

She waddled over into the yacht living room and after a few minutes got up onto the sofa and laid down and she started balling her eyes out. Liliana wasn't a brat or a child who always wanted and craved the attention but to be ignored at that age for that long was saddening for her.

Ages went past and everyone finished dinner only then did they realise the empty baby chair 'where's Liliana' Matteo called out 'shit' valerio ran into the boat and looked everywhere only then did he see the sleeping body on the sofa.

He picked her up and cradled her in his arms 'baby you scared me' Lily opened her eyes and a frown not an angry one but a sad one spread across her face

The family by now had all gathered into the living room Liliana started violent wriggling in her older brothers arms 'flower what are you doing' 'let me go' she spoke he let her go and she moved onto the floor and broke into tears again but backed away at anyone's attempt to comfort her 'yu...o all ignw..ored me for agwes'

Everyone's heart broke they never liked to see her cry

'We are so sorry bambini' Alessandro tried to comfort his daughter but she wiggled away 'no' he frowned never had she ever denied his hugs.

'I wawnt to be bIg girwl...townight and sleewp in own bwed' she hiccuped in between Alessandro and Gianna's faces dropped never did they think they would hear there little baby say that.

'Bambina no please...'
'Pwease'
Moments later Alessandro nodded

'Ok'

————

It was 2:09am in the morning everyone had gone to sleep many hours ago but everyone wasn't truly asleep except for one little girl  who surprisingly fell straight asleep probably because she was tired from crying. She was snuggled into her her own bed with all her teddies surrounding her and many blankets and fluffy thing as well as her duvet.

It was heart breaking enough for Gianna and Alessandro to not have her in their bed but to think she would be cold or uncomfortable was even worse.

Her bed had long pillows on each edge to keep Lily from falling out the bed or anything. Not to mention the barley 2 year old had a double bed to her self.

 Not to mention the barley 2 year old had a double bed to her self

She had a look of innocence when she slept. Well she always had a look of innocence asleep or awake.

———-When I say we are close I mean we are close

———-
When I say we are close I mean we are close.
:))))))