𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

Third persons POV

'I'm going to put Liliana to sleep otherwise she's gonna fall asleep in her macaroni' Gianna stood up with a light laugh. 'Ok mi amore' Alessandro responded back.

Gianna grabbed Liliana out her high chair. She walked over to her husband and leaned down 'night night baby girl daddy loves you' Alessandro kissed the little girls head and Gianna walked away to the inside of the villa.

After a few minutes walk.

'This Villa is huge' Gianna thought

She got to the master bedroom. She placed Liliana on top of the King sized bed and walked into the closet grabbing pyjamas for her small child and dressing her into them.

'I love you so much darling, so so so much' Gianna kissed Liliana's head and walked to the door. Glancing at the already fast asleep 2 year old. Gianna walked away and back to the party. Ready for another glass of wine.

————

30 minutes later

It was quite on the west wing. Complete silence. The family were at the front of the villa eating and drinking and having fun. While the little girl was fast asleep in her big bed all alone.

Click

The tiny sound no one heard.

A door opening to the corridor opened entering 2 men completely dressed in black with 2 heavy guns placed in their arms. They walked along the hallway with stealth and patience. They reached the big oak door at the end of the corridor and both stood on either side of it. The right man giving a strong single nod as the left man slowly and quickly opened the door being careful to be quiet.

They walked into the room guns pointing to where ever they looked there eyes reaching the bed the right man grabbing carefully a full syringe out his pocket. He flicked it twice and they walked over to the girl who was cuddled into multiple pink and crème coloured blankets with many teddies surrounding her. The left man hovered over her ready to stop the fighting child. He held a cloth over her mouth as well. He counted down from three and the right man immediately slammed the syringe into the girls neck.

Liliana shot awake screaming her little lungs out but no noise was produced because of the cloth over her mouth. She wriggled under the insanely strong grip but it was no use. She felt her eyes growing tired and her body giving up on her and shutting down. Due to the drug that was forced into her. The last thing she saw were two individual sets of eyes and smirking maniacs stood above her before she fell unconscious.

The left man grabbed the huge hiking bag he had on his back and placed the small unconscious girl in there. They adjusted the bedding and zipped the bag up leaving the smallest air hole. Not that she would wake up. They then grabbed there guns and made there way to the door again.

Again they moved with stealth and precision. The right man opened the door and quickly made his way down the long corridor. Gun aimed at every entrance. The left man following behind with the bag on his back and gun aiming at the same directions as the man in front. They made it to a window at the end of the corridor and climbed out being insanely quite.

Once both out they crouched down minding the few guards dotted lazily around the perimeter. They aimed guns left and right keeping a good watch on there surroundings. Reaching a bush the right man held up his hand to single to stop. A guard walked past looking around with no care in the world. After a few seconds and knowing the guard was out of there way the men started walking again. They reached another bush on the west side of the island. Standing there for a minute to be sure of no witnesses to there crime. Once ready the front man raised his hand again but as a signal to carry on forward this time. As soon as they walked they left the bush and walked onto a dark and empty beach. They made there way across the sand until they reached the water where a small black speed boat awaited them.

The right man got on and went straight to the ignition and started the boat. A small rumbling sound of the jet and engine starting. The left man behind took the bag of and placed it onto the floor and crouched door on the floor of the boat. Aiming his gun at the island incase of a sudden attack. Soon the boat started Turing left and away from the island.

Not long later it was floating away from what Liliana's last memory of happiness would be for a very long time.

————

It took a long time for this but it's finally here. I feel like the story is starting now. I know some of you have been waiting since February for this and I'm so sorry for the wait. I'm so busy Bcs I'm currently moving house and have a bunch of exams coming up but I'm so much more dedicated to this now I promise. I love you all so much and if you ever in the future get affected about some chapters or details please message me I don't have any friends anyways so even if you want a casual chat. Anyways enjoy and more chapters coming soon :)))))