𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

Third person POV

The water had stopped now. The waves had gone. This meant one thing. They were on land.

Liliana still unconscious but now In a body bag. The men walked towards a car. Opening the boot of the car and placing the bag with Liliana in.

Alessandro's POV

The word had spread now.

I had thousands of men at my fingertips. But I still couldn't protect her.

I stepped out the car waiting for no one. And walked towards the house. We left the island an hour after. The island had been searched and cameras were checked. A slightly blurry video gave us the confirmation that my baby girl was not on the island anymore as i saw her being drugged and carried away.

I slammed the door open and walked into the meeting room to see hundreds of people.

'Update' I sat down and listened

'So sir the cameras were checked as you know she left we did a search on the local islands and have evidence that they got in a 2019 Range Rover sport and left for an airstrip where they boarded a jet. We don't know where for though but we have men at the airstrip gathering evidence and questioning local civilians' breathing out I looked up 'how long until I know where that jet went' I looked up at Hudson. 'An hour at the most but they most likely didn't fly to wherever they are planning on being there end destination. They most Likely flew into a nearby country like China or Dubai depending on which direction they took of which we will have the answer to in a few minutes'

'I want every single tracker hear right now set up a certain room. Take the ballroom and turn it into heard quarters for this' Hudson and everyone nodded and started there duties. I walked out.

'Where's my wife' I asked a maid 'she upstairs in your room I was just bringing her some tea sir' i took the tray and walked in the direction of mine and Gianna's room. Opening the door I saw her sat with Ellie. 'Mi Amore' she turned to me. She looked ill. 'Please drink this for me' she didn't fight and took the cup with shaking hands. 'I will find her mi Amore' 'I know Allessandro' the conversation ended.

Third person's POV

The brothers were scattered around. Some in the ball room trying to help and some sat in there rooms helpless. Emotions were high in the Benevento house that was certain.

'Boss'

Alessandro walked over

'The writing on the note is in Russian' a man spoke 'correct' Alessandro spoke 'if there Russian they are not going to to go back to russia that leaves us to much of a big hint. There going to go someone were they have backup and support. An ally. We have confirmation this is the Russian mafia and just last year they made friends with the Chinese mafia and Mexican at the grand ball' everyone's attention in the room turned to this Middle Aged man 'this didn't all start just a day ago this has been in the making for years. We know this after your trip to Mexico sir and how they suddenly wanted to strike a deal with you out the blue. Never has another mafia asked for deal when there ally is enemies with them. This narrows down our search' everyone looked shocked 'boss it landed in china' another man shouted who was staring at his computer 'The Russians are working with the Chinese Mafia sir that's where your daughter is' 'get men out there NOW I want hundreds and I want every single location of there hideouts and warehouses any businesses they own and use to distribute drugs' men and woman started.

'Hudson I want a list of where they hold the auctions to traffic people when this is found I want a group of men to attend every auction in case they take Liliana to one. If so you bid as much money as you need millions or billions I don't care just make sure you win her' Gianna gasped 'she can't go through that... she can barley watch the part of nemo we're the sharks arrive' Gianna broke down at the thought of her daughter.

Alessandro cradled his wife in his arms 'mi Amore if she even gets taken to an auction she won't get far at all it's just good to think of places' the woman nodded.

'Sir I'm sending

Alex
Leo
Kai
Mason and Lucas to China they will wait on your command to go to an auction as soon as we find out where they are held' I nodded and walked towards Jackson my top tracker and Sandro.

'Where did they land Jackson' I stood behind his chair 'here sir' he pointed towards a empty space on the outskirts of Shanghai 'it looks to be abandoned' Jackson stated 'they most likely thought it was a good place to land because it's quite but I have Ariel photos of it and it's surrounding dad' I looked at Sandro.

I'm going to get you baby girl I promise.

————

I won't say hey this time.

I'll say bye :)