𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Hey so before we start I wanna say thanks for 1000 reads or whatever you wanna call it. Also I hope anyone who celebrates Christmas had a great time.
If you ever have any ideas let me know.

I'm done babbling so anyway I present to you 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

___________________________________

Lorenzo POV

Me and Lily where watching the mermaid princess film I have no idea what it's called something like aria no aril no no Arial...yeh arial

I think

I saw how Lily was snuggled up into my side asleep she looks so cute and innocent bit that probably because she is. I smiled at my stupidity.

Ding

A notification drew me out my thoughts as I grabbed by phone I looked up from it and saw a message from Alessandro. That's rare he doesn't really message me a lot. Or most the time never

I opened my phone

Meet all of us in the my office and make sure Liliana is ok and safe

I read the message and placed lily on the coach with a blanket and I left the film playing. I carefully made my way out the door and closed it and made my way to Alessandro's office.

Third persons POV

The Benevento family gathered into Alessandro's office Whitchurch was Huge. Everyone found a place to sit at the humungous table it was silent you could hear a pin drop in the room.

The silence was interrupted by the door opening and in cam Alessandro with his hand in twined with his wife's, Gianna. The walked over to the table and Gianna sat with the rest of the females in the room and Alessandro sat at the head of the table.

'As we all know the Benevento Christmas ball is coming up and we need to decide who we are keeping as enemy's and who we want and need to become allies with' Alessandro's voice spoke power, strength and most important for a Mafia boss was that there was no emotions showing you could stare at his face got hours on end and you wouldn't be able to find any emotions or weaknesses the only people that would ever see that might be in the room but that does not mean he shows them often.

'Well the Chevalier family are coming as well as the Garcia family which as we know there are friends of the family there is no need for discussion in that part' Leonardo spoke strongly. It was always born when Alessandro retires from Don of the Mafia as being the eldest son Leonardo would take over so he did know how to work and he would always know how to work well.

The Chevalier family where the German Mafia family who run the German Mafia. The don is Clause Chevalier with his wife Mia Chevalier they had 5 sons Chase the oldest at 22 Luis who is 21 then there's Marcel who is 19 and his twin Adrian who is also 19. Then there youngest son who is 17 Harvey.

 Then there youngest son who is 17 Harvey