𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Hey guys just two changes. Sandro is 18 and Valerio is 16 but about to turn 17. I changed there ages but that's all. Oh and also schools in Italy (Apparently I could be wrong) but you finish at the age of 19. If that's not true just go with it.
Thanks

~

When people say opposites attract you think they are just Reciting what everyone says. With Alessandro and Gianna it couldn't have been more accurate.

Gianna was a woman of Independence and determination she new where she wanted to go and was adamant of going there.

Alessandro was similar in Independence and determination but he was a control freak. He was very dominant and controlling person. He loved the authoritative role he had in the Mafia and that's why he was so good for the role of Don.

When he met Gianna he was young and was a very controlling man and the opposite of what Gianna wanted but love made her fall for him and push any doubt about his ways out. He promised her he would change and he did for her but only for her.

He may have changed for her but It didn't stop the two having very different points of view.

~

Third Person POV

After what happened yesterday Alessandro had his people look into the men's identities. Not much came out of it but there where possible links to the men who stole shipments weeks ago. Now it was just the job of linking who both of those people worked for. Alessandro respected the fuckers for not saying anything under the pressure of death. But still wanted to know.

Gianna's POV

Its 1 week until the boys go back to school. They where on winter break for a while especially since they go to a private school because they get longer time off. I have been thinking for weeks now on how to tell Alessandro I want Liliana to go to Nursery but I don't know how to approach it. I know every man in this bleeding family will flip but she's my daughter I will get to decide as well as Alessandro.

I don't want Lily to go straight into school in a few years time without any friends. She's one of those people who is very shy and timid and even though I love her beyond belief I know that it would be extremely hard for her to make friends like that. But even with all of this I know Alessandro wants to get her home schooled and will stand by that without a doubt. So I haven't told him or anyone except for Francesca and Rosa. We are going to visit a private nursery around 30 minute drive away.

The boys and men are all going to a meeting in a few hours so that's when the show time will begin.

Third persons POV 
(Few hours later)

'I will be back in a few hours' Alessandro spoke to his wife placing a small kiss on her lips 'ok take as long as you need Rosa and Francesca are coming over to cook something with Liliana' He nodded.

Liliana was sat by her mother's feet playing with Mr snuggles. Alessandro picked his little girl up 'goodbye baby girl I will see you later' she gave a sad smile and kissed her daddy's forehead. He chuckled at his daughters actions and he hugged her 'bye bye daddy I luve ywo' he smiled and put her down as he headed out the door. The men left and Gianna smiled at the two other woman 'let's go I will grab a jacket for Lily and you guys go get her buckled in' she threw the keys of the Lamborghini Urus and grabbed a coat for Lily and made her way to the car starting it up and driving out the garage.

 The men left and Gianna smiled at the two other woman 'let's go I will grab a jacket for Lily and you guys go get her buckled in' she threw the keys of the Lamborghini Urus and grabbed a coat for Lily and made her way to the car starting it up an...