𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18

Third person POV
Happiness wasn't a usual feeling for the family. More like a treat in a way. You only get to experience the feeling occasionally. That's why it's treasured so much for them.

————

The family were all scattered around the villa. They were leaving the for the day to stay on a yacht for a night. Something the boys asked to do with Liliana so she could fulfil her dream of 'swimming with the fishes'

And everyone new not a single person can say no to her.

Leonardo's POV

Waking up in this place makes me actually want to get up. Not that getting up at home is that bad. I mainly get up to see mum and dad and Liliana. Not so much my brothers.

I dressed in a black striped shirt with matching black tight trousers with some slip on black shoes. Yes I have yet to wear one of the colourful shirts mother made me bring.

22 and she still wants control. I just think she misses having lot of little children to dress. She always had a great sense of style. Just not for me anymore. Or so I think.

I packed my overnight stuff into a black Louis Vuitton duffle bag

First time probably having a black duffle bag that doesn't have guns in

Chuckling at my thoughts I headed out my villa room and downstairs to the outside seating where I saw mainly everyone except Mamma and Liliana. I walked over to the rest of the family not putting my bag down. But holding it next to me.

Gianna's POV

You know when people say to breath in and out and then you will have a clear head. Being here it's like having a clear head all the time. Like pure relaxation is the only emotion or thought you can feel and think.

'Angel you look beautiful ok' I looked at my stunning daughter. Her eyes now held a tiny bit more happiness. 'Mummy arwe wyou suwe' she had been worried about what she looked like now for the last 5 minutes she wanted to quote 'look beautiful like mummy and aunties' like she isn't alread a thousand more time more beautiful then us combined. 'I have never been more sure...now shall we get Mr snuggles and head down stairs because I think we have some swimming with the fishes to do' she instantly smiled and waddled over to the end of the bed and grabbed Mr snuggles and hugged him closely.