Period

Cartoonz:
"You aren't on it again are you?"

"Maybe," You said.

An eye roll was seen coming from the red tall boyfriend. Watching his as you are rolled up like a sausage, you wonder how he could tell it was that time. You were tempted to ask although were too in pain to move your mouth.

"I'll go get some food, while I'm gone can you clean the stain off my blanket?" Luke grabs his keys moving to the door

"What?"

"Thanks, Y/n."

He left you without another word. As your mouth banging open thinking about a certain dirty blanket.

Moo:
"How much candy do you even need?"

"Enough to end the pain." You groaned.

Rolling around in different positions with a pillow. You couldn't find a comfy spot on the bed. Then banging pain right under your belly it's was impossible to even try anything.

"Black licorice, I'm already in pain why would you try to make it worse?" Opening the bag, you chomp down on the disgraceful candy.

"What's wrong with black licorice?" Brock questioned.

"Brock, you are showing your age with this one."

"Aren't we the same age?"

"That's what the government says."

Ohmwrecker:
"How much longer?"

"Just a little bit more." You said.

The two of you were watching a movie at the theater. You forced him to watch some kid's movie that came out and he isn't the biggest fan of it. Every time you get on your period you suddenly want to be the most active person in the world.

"This is honestly dreadful," Ryan whined, stuffing his face with popcorn.

"I'll make sure to pick a better movie next month."

"Great so there is a next time."

Your boyfriend continues to groan at the news. While the people around them both of you give you dirty stares for interrupting.

BigJiggyPanda:
"Can you calm down Y/n it isn't that serious!" Anthony yelled across the room.

"Get over here now!"

After playing a board game and you keep failing and loading against the man. You hated the fact that you lost and told him to go easy on you. Resulting in him winning anyway. So now you are throwing pillows at the man calling him a cheater.

"I never win anything against you, cheater!"  You chuck and pillow towards him almost hitting the tv.

"Babe it isn't even that serious!"

Tears slowly start to stream down your face as you kneel to the ground. "Why do I always lose."

"Come here let's go and take a nap."

Together you guys curl up into a ball and fall asleep on the couch. Not even bothered by the mess that was made around you.

Ayooooooo

Here is your monthly update!

Working on making a book, it's going to be a Vanoss x reader x Delirious don't know if I will publish it until I'm finished with it.

See you next time!

-MJ