You hurt him

Cartoonz:
"Babe please it doesn't even hurt that- FUCK Y/n!" Luke yells in pain.

Quickly putting more alcohol on the wound, you felt an eye roll coming up from his dramatic act.

"Shut up you big baby."

You were minding your business cooking when he tried to scare you as you were cutting with a knife. He was blessed to dodge the stab but somehow gotten cut.

"Next time don't scare me when I'm cooking." Wrapping his bandage now, you try and inform him.

"Noted."

Moo:
Sweeping up the glass from the fallen vase you try and hurry before your boyfriend comes into the room barefooted.

Knowing that he would most likely walk up to you and question your actions. Unfortunately, you were one hundred percent right.

"OW! What the hell?" Brock's booming voice was heard on the other side of your ear.

Looking up at him with a frown and walk over to him disappointed, knowing you weren't fast enough to save him.

Ohmwrecker:
"Y/n please, I don't want to do this." Pleaded Ryan.

Going in your boxing stance you stare directly into his eyes. After watching a bunch of YouTube videos and fighting movies, you wanted to test out what you learned.

Especially on your boyfriend, you wanted to show off your practices. Pulling him out of the comfort of his bed, you didn't even bother trying to come to listen to his banter.

"All you have to do is block my move okay."Throwing up your fist you get ready to strike him.

"Okay."

Next thing you know, his complaints went from getting out of his bed to his eye hurting.

BigJiggyPanda:
You and Anthony have been going to the gym a lot more since you wanted to get off of your lazy butt. Unfortunately, you aren't the best at the gym, like all actually.

"Make sure you spot me Y/n okay." Your boyfriend asked.

"Yeah yeah I got it." You knew at the bench you had to make sure he has control over his weight.

Although in the middle of watching him, your phone started ringing. You were already waiting for an important call from your work. Knowing that if you don't pick up you might miss your opportunity, you walk away from him to your device.

Sadly the heavyweight falls onto his chest knocking the breath out of him. You were lucky to hear his wheeze and help him before it did any horrible damage. Let's just say he wasn't the happiest with you for a while.

__

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let's make 2021 the best!

-MJ