They win a game

Cartoonz:
Left-click-

Right-click—

Double left right-click.

And just like that, I lost.

Hearing the cheering man next to me I slump in disappointment. Why must I lose all the time? My frown slapped across my face said it all.

"Lost again Y/n? How many times is it now?"Luke laughs, nudging my arm.

"Eleven."

"Eleven times you lost to my awesomeness!"

Moo:
The grown man in the muscle tee yawns next to me. On instinct, a frown appears on my face. Trying hard I click the buttons with all my night, only to see a red KO on my screen.

"Oh wow, I won again? Crazy must be good luck." Cockily the man shakes his head.

I couldn't even look him in the eye. What an ass.

"One more time your good luck has to run out."

"Well, I don't think if going to. I have a winning streak and a hot babe." Brock said.

Immediately scrunching up my face the words fall out my mouth. "Ew."

Ohmwreaker:
"What's the point of this stupid game." Mumbling under my breath, I use my super fast finger to try and beat my boyfriend.

"Aren't you the one who suggested this game?"

Fuck he's right.

"No," I lied

"Even if I somehow manage to come close to suggesting this game, wouldn't that mean I would be at least good at it?" I said.

Ryan smirked shrugging his shoulders "I thought the same thing be it seems like that isn't the case.

Panda:
What the fuck is happening.

The prominent frown stuck onto my face while a small drop of sweat falls onto my device. I couldn't believe it, I was actually losing.

"This is impossible," I said, wiping your forehead. "Why is it so hot in here anyway?"

"What do you mean the air is on?" My boyfriend questioned.

I didn't even want to look to see if he was telling the truth. I was nose-deep into this game on a losing streak. Besides I never lose a game what type of fantasy is this?

"Well, there must be something in the air, cause there is no way you are winning."

"I can't believe it either honestly." Anthony chuckled, as the winning screen came upon his device.

"This is bullshit." Quickly I stuff pizza in my face and click for a rematch.

My prom is coming up I'm super excited!
-MJ