Your Birthday

Cartoonz:
After a long day of work, all you wanted to do is come home and go to bed. It was the only thing on your mind so you totally forgot about your birthday.

Opening your door and turning on all your lights you were greeted by yelling and swearing as something falls to the floor.

Cries of happy birthday we're shorted all over the room. Then gasp as everyone makes eye contact with the birthday cake on the floor.

"Is that my cake?"

A nervous Luke rubs the back of his neck while he opens his arms. "Yup, happy birthday Y/n!"

Moo:
While at work you had enough happy birthday wishes all day. Today you just wanted to cuddle with your boyfriend and stuff your face.

Honestly, you hated birthdays even your own so you didn't try and celebrate them. Especially when you tried to not tell anyone about your birthday.

Unfortunately, they all found out through your boss, and not to mention your Brock coming to your job with the food and a birthday hat.

You loved him you really did, you just hated to attention.

Ohmwrecker:
You didn't understand how everyone online found out about your birthday. Unlike others, you knew about the day but only wanted a small number of people to know.

Sure when you go on Twitter the birthday balloons come up on there. Although you purposely put the wrong date in, somehow everyone knew.

Later you found out that Ryan was tweeting about your special day all morning. So much that you ended up on the trending page.

So much for a small number of people.

BigJiggyPanda:
After saying it everywhere you could, everyone knew about your birthday, you wouldn't let them forget. You wanted a huge party with lots of people.

Your behavior changed from the usual when your birthday week came closer. With you being the only girl in your family you were used to getting spoiled. Even at the age, you are now.

So you only expected the best from Anthony when the day came. Luckily he went abbot and beyond your expectations. He rented out this huge place and everyone you knew came and hanged out for a couple of hours. It was an amazing day for you and you couldn't wipe the smile off your face.

"Are you enjoying your party Y/n?" Your boyfriend asked.

The only way you could respond was with the biggest kiss on the lips.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I'm officially a legal adult!

Also found out about Vanoss's girlfriend through careful investigation.

-MJ