Jealous Scale (Him)

Ohmwreaker: 7/10
You know what gets him going when you talk to other guys, and you love it. He knows that you like to mess with him. So when you guys play with his friends you flirt with delirious.. and he mentally loses his shit.

Cartoonz: 10/10
Luke is very protective and he doesn't care if the gods are fucking with you. Your his and only his. So really you don't have a lot of guys friends anymore. Although if you do somehow get past him with a guy, he'll beat the shit out of them later when he knows where they live.

BigJiggyPanda: 5/10
Anythony knows he distances when if comes to you and you "male pal's". He knows that you will have your male friends and he will have he female friends. That's just how it is. Though if he sees some getting to close to you he will speak up and say "stop" or "step back". Later in his shower he'll pretend to fight them.

Moo: 7/10
He acts like he doesn't care. Until you obviously flirt back. Then he just sort of falls apart. He wouldn't really show his anger at the person. (Unless he doesn't like them). Although when you get home he makes you feel guilty about it. Just to the point where you have to comfort him and tell him you wouldn't leave him.