Fans

Cartoonz:

You were never big on liking his fans, and you were pretty sure they felt the same way about you. The prime example was yesterday afternoon after coming home from getting food.

Your loving boyfriend was waiting at the door talking to the door-dash woman. The closer you gotten the more noticeable was the young blue-haired woman flirting.

"Yeah if you ever want a different type of food I could give you my number-"

Stomping over grabbing her by her hair you stared at her dead in her eye. She trembled at your touch.

"Go home kid." You growled, glancing at her if she didn't make the right choice.

Throwing her to the ground you stare at her making her run away. Which she did.

When she fully left and looked back at Luke and smiled.

"I brought food!"

Smirking and grabs his bag behind him. "So did I."

Moo:

His fans loved you. Sure you didn't win all of their hearts, but you did most of them. Most were better than others and you tried to be the nicest you could without hurting anyone's feelings.

You even went out of your way to make sure you would read some of the fanfictions that they made. Sometimes they do push your buttons and made you feel worthless, but your boyfriend is mostly there to tell you otherwise. He only had one rule, and that was to don't stay in the comments too long. Today however you decided to be a rebel.

"She is not even that pretty and her face is huge compared to her body." Frowning reading that you place it back down onto the table and stare deeply at the creases in your hands.

Is something wrong with me?

Why don't they like me?

I must not be good enough.

Breathing out deeply you pull your hair in stress. The negative thoughts were taking your best sides away. A tear came to the brim of your eyes threatening to spill. Though that changed when the sounds of heavy footsteps down the hall came.

Turning around quickly as you slide the phone under your thighs as grin brightly at your boyfriend.

"Pull it out Y/n."

Unfortunately, he noticed your movements. So you shamefully give him the phone.

Later he would send out a tweet saying how you mean the world to him and he would like others to stop being rude.

Panda:
You got lucky his fans love you. Sometimes he would even let you play games with him and what not but everything would be fine. You weren't the one to shy away from the hate comments. Instead, you would put them on blast and make a hashtag about it. Everyone loved you. As all things should be.

#loveY/n

Ohmwrecker:
People were trying to just find out what you looked like. Sure you would even have a hint here and there. Like you have this eye color and this hair color, though you would never show your face. You couldn't tell if they liked you or if they were just playing a nice guy until the face reveal.

DELIRIOUS HAS A BABY GIRL IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!!!!

anyways read my one-shot book I write lemons there you perverts.

-MJ