Finding your Wattpad

Cartoonz:
"What the hell is Wattpad?" Your boyfriend questioned, scrolling through your phone.

Walking up to him drying your hair you shrug and give a small laughing.

"It's just something I read from time to time."

Cocking a brow he eyes you end the phone, up and down. "So what's an X reader?"

Widening your eyes you quickly drop the towel and jump on him to distract him.

Moo:
"I knew you liked books but this is ridiculous." complained your boyfriend.

"What's wrong with what I read?"

He senses your tense body turn around in the bed. Looking back he sees your angry face getting ready to go off on him. Quickly moving back to the phone avoiding eye contact he awkwardly laughs.

"Nothing Y/n"

Ohmwreaker:
He already knew about Wattpad, since you were tech-savvy he just guesses that you would read this.

"Have you seen my phone?" You asked, looking under a pillow in the living room.

"No why?"

"Well, I'm trying to read some- um." Stammering, think twice about your next words.

"Somewhat?" Ryan try's to make eye contact with you but you keep looking elsewhere.

"Smut." Barley whispering under your breath.

"What was that?" Grabbing your shoulder pulling you near him.

Stoping your phone you yank away from him and run to it.

"Never mind, I found it!" You scream and run up down the hallway.

Panda:
"So you're telling me you also have a Wattpad account?" You questioned your boyfriend.

He nodded and shrugged, obviously not seeing have big of a deal this was. The man looks back down at your phone with awe.

"Why do you have so many books in your library?"

Growing silent you crazy stuff that you have in your library comes to mind. You start to sweat thinking about all the x readers, boy x boy, and lemons you have.

"Do you even read most of this stuff? He asked, mouth wide open as he scrolls.

"No, but-"

"Vanoss x Terrorizer x reader Lemon?"

"Babe let me explain" You pleaded.

Happy holidays!

What are you getting for the holidays?

For my holiday present, I wish that you party people will read my Vanoss Crew Oneshot book.

Sending love
-MJ