𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟓 ~ 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

Tw: Self Harm

I fell asleep on my bed, and I woke up the next morning, my eyes open because of a stinging pain in my arm, I look at my arm, and I can see what Marcus carved in my arm 'slut' is written in my arm, I look around me, I see Draco sitting in my chair, dried blood is sitting under his nose.

"Draco" I whisper, he wakes up "Y/N!" He says, and he hugs me, I hug him back "what happend with you?" I ask "I got into a fight with Marcus" he answers, I smile "come" I take Draco to the bathroom, I grab a washcloth, and I put it under the tap.

I squeeze the water out of it, until it is humid, I carefully put it under Draco's nose, Draco looks into my eyes, I smile and continue cleaning the blood away, after a while it's gone, I lay the washcloth on the edge of the sink, Draco grabs my arm, he reads what is written on my arm "slut..." he whispers.

Draco grabs me by my waist, he hugs me again "I will make sure you wont get hurt again" he whispers in my ear, I look Draco into his eyes, he really means it, I grab his cheek, and without hesitation, I kiss him, he holds me even closer, it feels trusted, like after a long ride, I'm finally home.

We slowly break our kiss "thank you" I whisper, as our foreheads rest on each other, together we walk to class, Draco holds my hand tight.

As we walk through the halls, he wraps his arm around me, to show that I'm under his protection, and the best thing is, no one is shouting 'slut' at me, but still, knowing that I must leave this place, because of Draco, isn't amazing.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                 * a week later *

Draco and I have grown more closer, even more closer then we used to be, we completely trust each other again, but dark times are coming, and we all know it, and as I guessed, this morning, a letter showed up on my doorstep, I start reading:

Y/N Cyprus, if you don't leave Hogwarts by next week, you leave me with no other choice then to kill Draco, he is too distracted from his task, and I fear he is going to betray us, please don't tell Draco about any of this, or both of you will be gone, I hope you understand
- Voldemort.

I'm shocked, I don't want to leave Hogwarts! And definitely not without telling Draco! I decide to find Draco, and I'll leave by the end of the week...

"Draco!" I say, he turns around "Y/N! I'm so sorry I wasn't there this morning, I just had to do one thing and I thought you would stay in bed!" He says, I laugh "it's alright" Draco rubs my back, which I find comforting, together we walk back to the common room.

We both said to Madam Pomfrey that we're sick, and luckily for us she believed us, so Draco and I went to his dorm, and we decided to stay there for a while, and I thought it would be the right opportunity to ask him about all this death eater stuff "Draco... are you a death eater?" I ask, Draco's eyes widen "h-how did you find out?" He asks.

"Crabbe and Goyle told me" I answer, he swallows his saliva "well uh yeah" he says, I walk towards him, I grab his arms, I pull up his sleeve, and I gasp, there is no dark mark, but his arm is full of scars... self harm scars "Draco..." I whisper with tears in my eyes.

He quickly pulls down his sleeve "it's nothing" he says with an awkward smile "Draco do.. do you self harm..?" I ask, Draco nods, he is clearly disgusted of himself "why" I whisper "because I hate myself!" He pulls up his other sleeve, his dark mark shows "BECAUSE OF THIS!" He yells, and he lets himself fall on his bed.

I sit beside him "Draco... I love you" I whisper in his ear, he looks into my eyes "I love you to" he whispers back "but... the dark lord knows" he says "I know" I whisper, and a broken smile shows on my face, Draco places his hand on my cheek, he smiles at me.

"go" he whispers, I'm confused "w-what?" I ask "Y/N you have to go" he says louder this time "I-I don't want to!" I say "darling... grab your stuff and go" he says, I start crying, and I grab my stuff, I trow it in my suitcase, and I walk to the door, before I go, I turn around, I run to Draco, I kiss him "come back for me" I whisper in his ear, and I leave.

I go to the fire place, I grab dust from my bag, and I trow it in the fire "home" I say, I see green fire, and then I enter my house, I step out of the fireplace "mother? Father?" I say, no answer, I walk to the living room, I see them sitting on the couch, they are sitting together, my father's arm is wrapped around my mother's, this is something I have never seen, I thought my parents hated each other.

I smile, but the tears never went away "mom..?" I say, she looks at me "Y/N!" She says, and she runs towards me, her arms wrap around my body, confused I hug her back "mom what is this?" I ask, my father walks up to us both, and he wraps his arms around me and around my mother "dad?" I say, he closes his eyes, and enjoys the moment, I close my eyes.

This is what I've been missing all these years, parental love, when we are done hugging I can finally ask what this is all about "mom? dad? What is this about?" My father chuckles with tears in his eyes "the dark lord send us a letter, telling us... you have died" my mom says "what?" I say.

But then I understand why, believe it or not, Voldemort wanted me to feel loved, so I would not need Draco... "we realized we can't live without you" my father says.