𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒 ~ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭

I wake up, and get dressed, while I'm doing that, I'm already planning my revenge, and it will be evil, Fred will not know what will happen to him, and I know who is going to help me get revenge.

I walk into the great hall, and of course everyone is shouting 'slut' at me, I desperately look to the teacher's table, seeking for help, so all this will stop, because I'm already tired of it, but they seem busy... I quickly walk to the Slytherin table, and I just pretend I'm not there.

And now you might wonder, why am I suddenly hurt by this, because it is really hurting me actually, I look at Draco, he seems happy, he is talking with his friends, I look at all the food on the table, as I see it, I start feeling unwell, I run out of the great hall, and I run to the girls bathroom.

I trow up in one of the toilets, when I'm done, I just sit on the ground, I start crying, and then I hear someone coming in, I quickly get up, and stand on the toilet seat, so no one will see me "Y/N?" I hear Draco say, I roll my eyes, not now "y-yeah" I stutter back "where are you?" Draco asks, I step out of the toilet, Draco seems worried, and I don't know if it is about me "why did u leave?" He asks

"I uhh... wasn't hungry" I say, Draco raises an eyebrow "so you threw up?" He asks "what..! How do you know" I say "you're pale" he answers, I look at my feet, instead of looking at Draco "Y/N what is going on? Suddenly everyone is calling you slut, you look sick" Draco says.

I start crying, I want to let myself fall through the floor, but Draco catches me, with watery eyes I look into his, Draco's hand is resting on my face, the other one is wrapped around me "talk to me please" Draco whispers,

this is the first time he wants to talk, he has been avoiding me for a long time "I-I Fred started a-a rumor... about me being a s-slut" I answer, Draco starts getting angry, I can see it "are you sure it was Fred?" He asks, I nod, Draco makes me stand up, and then he runs away, and I know exactly where "DRACO WAIT!" I yell, but it is not working, he is gone, I sigh,

I go to Madam Pomfrey, to tell her that I'm sick, and will not go to class today, and that is exactly what I did, I'm currently in my dorm, waiting for Draco to come, but I'm already waiting way to long, I decide to find him.

I wander through the halls, wondering where he could be, at this moment we would have Herbology, I walk outside to the greenhouses, I don't see Draco, I do see George, and he sees me, I gesture that he needs to come here, and a few seconds later he is here "what is it?" He asks "do you know where Fred is?" I ask "yeah he went with Draco" he answers "to where?!" I ask "astronomy tower why?" He asks "thanks!" I say, and I run away.

I walk up the stairs to the astronomy tower, when I finally am there, I see Fred and Draco, they're talking, Draco is clearly furious, and Fred is... scared "guys.." I say, they both look at me "Y/N I got this" Draco says "Y/N please what did I do" Fred asks with fear in his eyes "don't you know that by now" Draco says, and he puts his wand under Fred's chin "y-you spread the rumor... about the slut thing" I say.

Fred looks at me totally confused "what?" He says "everyone is calling me slut..." I say "yeah I noticed... but I didn't spread the rumor" Fred says "don't lie you filthy... ginger" Draco hisses "Draco I don't think he is lying..." I whisper "what?" Draco asks "it wasn't him" I answer, Draco lowers his wand, and Fred runs away.

I sit down on the ground, Draco joins me "who did it then?" Draco asks "Crabbe and Goyle" I answer "those little shits" Draco says, and he walks away... again... I sigh, then I hear someone come up the stairs, I look, Crabbe and Goyle, I grab my wand "what do you want" I say

"we want you to leave Hogwarts" Crabbe answers "what?!" I ask, purely because I just don't understand "it is a task" Goyle says "from who?" I ask "the dark lord" Goyle says, my heart stops beating for a second.

"why would he want that?" I ask "because he thinks you are distracting Draco from his tasks as deatheater" Crabbe says "wait so Draco Is a deatheater?" I ask, Crabbe and Goyle both nod "well it's not your lucky day, I ain't leaving"

Crabbe sticks out his wand, I do the same "confringo" Crabbe says, a red ray comes out of his wand, which leaves an explosion, I get blown away, I quickly think of an spell I can say back "expelliarmus! I yell.

Crabbe's wand flies away, off the astronomy tower, he quickly runs downstairs, that will take him a while, and his wand is definitely broken, I look at goyle "avada-!" He wants to say but someone shows up "EXPELLIARMUS" the person yells.

His wand also flies away, Goyle runs downstairs, I look at who the person is "professor Snape?" I say "Draco told me" he answers, I nod "now go downstairs" he says, I nod again, and I walk downstairs.

The first thing I'm going to do now, is finding Draco, and I have absolutely no idea where he can be "Draco?!" I yell, no answer, maybe he is in the common room, I walk in the direction of the Slytherin Common room.

"Draco?" Still no answer "hey slut what are you doing here?" Someone asks, I turn around "Marcus?" I say "what are you doing here slut" he repeats himself, he comes closer, I slowly step back, but he pushes me against the wall, with his arms he pushes mine against the wall, he grabs a knife, he rolls up my sleeve "w-what are you doing?!!" I say in panic.

He starts laughing, and he carves into my arm, I scream, purely from the pain, a few seconds later, he is done, he runs away, and I'm left alone, I fall on the ground as he lets me go, I look at my arm, it's totally covered in blood, I don't even know what he did, but it hurts.

I close my eyes, and the tears start coming, then I hear someone coming in "Y/N?" I hear Draco's voice say, I slowly open my eyes, I see Draco sitting on his knees in front of me, he looks at my arm "what happend?" He asks "M-Marcus" I stutter.

Draco stands up, and he runs away again, I stand up, and walk to my dorm, I let myself fall on my bed, and I fall asleep.