𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

Voldemort asked for Harry, if Harry would meet him in the forbidden forest in a hour, he would save Hogwarts, and many lives will be spared, but we can't let him die! Pansy thinks different about that.

"well come on then! Send him there!" She says "Professor filch would you transfer Slytherin to the dungeons?" Professor Mcgonagall asks "what?! You can't do this! Some of us want to fight!" I say "fine then! Take pansy" she says.

Everyone starts walking outside, they are ready to fight "Y/N we should go" Draco says "no I'm here to fight!" I say, and I keep walking "don't forget Potter hates you!" He says "isn't a good reason to let him die!" I say, Draco grabs my arm.

"if you want to do this, lets do it together" he says, I hug him, and give him a kiss on his cheek, we walk around the corner, we see a deatheater, Draco and I grab our wands "expelliarmus!" I yell, but I miss, the death eater smirks, he comes closer, he grabs his sword, Draco tries to get in front of me but it is too late.

I gasp, the sword pierces through my skin, the agony sets in and I scream, I collapse to my knees, my cries silenced by the shortness of my breath, tears slide down my face, as I see Draco screaming, my eyes widen, paralyzed with shock, I fixtate my stare to the ceiling, heard roaring, I blink, the wound is gone, the sword vanished.

I look around me, Draco is sitting next to me, he is holding my body in his arms, the death eater, has gone away, I look at Draco, I smile at him, I gave him a smile, even when I felt like dying, but I wasn't the sword was gone.

Draco opens his eyes
"Y/N?" He whispers, as ge looks at my body, I nod, a big smile appears on his face, he wipes away his tears, and helps me get up, he hugs me tight "I love you" he whispers in my ear "I love you to" I whisper back.

I slowly back of, Draco holds me by my elbows, he smiles, I stroke his face with my hand, but we see people running "Harry is dead?!" I hear someone say "come!" I grab Draco, and we run to the big door, we see death eaters across.

Hagrid is holding Harry in his arms, Harry's lifeless body "HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" Voldemort yells "NO! NO!" Ginny screams, I grab Draco's hand "now come join us! Or die" Voldemort says, everyone gasps, but no one moves.

"Draco!" Lucius whispers "Draco!" Narcissa says with a friendly smile, Lucius gestures that he has to come, I grab Draco's hand even tighter "don't go" I whisper, Draco swallows, you can see it is hard for him to decide, he grabs tightens his grip around my hand, and he has made his decision, I smile at him "Draco?" Voldemort says, Voldemort shakes his head "I'm disappointed Draco" he says.

Then suddenly everyone gasps, Harry isn't in Hagrid's arms, he is running away, Voldemort notices it too, angrily he starts running after Harry "AVADA KEDAVRA!" He screams, but he misses.

"Y/N do we have to continue fighting? You almost died the first time!" Draco says, I grab my wand, I look for a death eater "CRUCIO!" I yell, the death eaters collapses to the ground, he screams from pain, after a minute I stop, and he is dead, I look at Draco, he has raised his eyebrows of impression "impressive" he says, and he grabs his wand.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" He yells at a death eater, and he immediately dies, he looks at me like this is going to be a competition, and it is going to be, I search for some more death eaters "AVADA KEDAVRA!" I yell, and the death eater dies "crucio!" I say, and again the death eater collapses to the ground.

This goes on for like the whole time, so eventually we killed a lot of people, I don't think anyone will blame us, since they were all death eaters, Lucius and Narcissa left when they saw Draco killing death eaters, they definitely were disappointed, but Draco didn't care much.

Hii! Sorry for the short chapter, didn't have a lot of inspiration, btw I was thinking, Draco, Y/N and everyone else, are all in the third year, do you guys think it makes sense e that the battle of Hogwarts is now, or do I like have to just change the year they were in? Let me know <3