𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎 ~ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

As you might guess, after what Draco told me last night, I was sort of shocked, but as I promised to Draco, I wont tell anyone about it, he is scared people will like him even less.

So Draco and I pretended nothing happend, and we went to get breakfast, Hermione did look at us, desperate for the answer on her question 'what happend last night?' But I decide to ignore her until she really asks me.

After breakfast our first class in astronomy, which I think is a beautiful subject, Draco on the other hand totally hates it, although we go stargazing a lot, he doesn't like astronomy, we head to the astronomy tower, and Professor Sinistra is waiting for us there.

When everyone has arrived, she starts telling us what we would do this lesson, she tells us that we have to work in pairs, I look at Draco, uncomfortably he is staring to the fence of the astronomy tower "Draco are you alright?" I whisper, he shakes his head "Dumbledore was killed here" he whisper back, my eyes widener when I hear him.

"do you want to call in sick?" I ask "no I'm fine lets get to work" he says, and he gets up to grab a telescope, when he comes back he starts looking in it, and he compares what he sees with what is standing in his book, he is very focused on his work somehow.

Our class is done, and it is time for potions, we head to the dungeons, which is on the other side of the castle so we have to be fast, but we make it on time, and we have a new Professor, since Snape died, our new Professor is Professor Slughorn, Draco and I take a seat, and we have to make a potion called: best draught of living death, I've never made it before, but I can do it.

I look in my bag "Professor I forgot my book" I say "no problem grab one from there" Professor Slughorn says, and he points to a bookshelf, there is one book left, it looks old and ugly, I walk back to my table, and I open it on the right page, only there has been written in the book, notes actually, on how to make this potion, I decide to do what the notes say, and I start with making my potion.

After a while I'm done with my potion, with my cauldron I walk up to the front where Professor Slughorn tests the potions, he drops a leaf in my cauldron, and it immediately burns away, even I am shocked of the results.

When everyone is done with the potion, the Professor decided which is the best "miss Cyprus! Yours was the best potion!" Professor Slughorn says, confused that mine was the best I walk up to the front "your price is Felix Felicis! Use it well" he says, and he hands me a pointy shaped little bottle "thank you" I say, and I take the potion, and put it in my bag.

"When did you became a professional potion's student?" Draco asks while he wraps an arm around me "since today" I say, Draco chuckles "yeah right" together we walk to the great hall for lunch.

As I sit down in the great hall, I suddenly get a déjà vu from the battle of Hogwarts, I see a lot of dead people in the great hall: Remus Lupin, Tonks, but the most weirdest of all was, I see Fred Weasley, but he is... dead.

I look around for Ron, he is sitting at the Gryffindor table, as usual, but he is looking sad, I go up to him, without saying anything to Draco, first Ron looks confused "where is Fred?" I ask, Ron swallows "TELL ME!" I yell with tears in my eyes, I see Ginny sitting across Ron "Ginny?!" I ask desperately "don't you know?" Harry asks, I shake my head.

"he died at the battle of Hogwarts" Harry says, everything stops, my heartbeat, my vision goes blurry, I can't hear anything anymore, and my blurry vision turns black, it feels like I'm falling in emptiness, and then I feel nothing anymore.

"Y/N? Y/N!" I hear someone vaguely say, I feel two hands on my cheeks, but I can't open my eyes yet
"Y/N open your eyes" I hear another voice say, I slowly open my eyes, at first I see bright light, but then I can see clear again, I sit up straight and I notice I'm on the floor "why am I on the floor?" I ask "you fainted" Draco answers, he must have come here when I fainted, I grab Draco's hand, and carefully he pulls me up.

"You good?" Draco asks, I nod, but then I remember why I fainted again, I look around for George Weasley, but he is not here "where is George?" I then asks "devastated from Fred's death, he is probably in his room" Ron says "Draco I want to go to him" I say, Draco nods, and together we walk to the Gryffindor common room, I know the password, so we get in easily.

I remembered George's room is next to Fred's but George will probably be in Fred's room, I knock on the door "in" I hear someone say, I get in, and tell Draco to wait outside, I see George sitting on Fred's bed "you found out didn't you..." George says, I nod "come here" George opens his arms, and welcomes me in them, I lock myself in George arms, and he even smells like him.

"I don't know how I never found out..." I whisper while George and I are still hugging "because no one told you" George answer "yeah probably.." I say "how are you doing?" I ask, and George lets go of me "sometimes I'm doing good, but mostly I think of Fred, since I... I saw it happen..." George answers "who did it?" I ask "Augustus Rookwood"