𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔 ~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Although my parents have been really nice to me lately, I still desire to be with Draco, I long for him, my lover man...

It has been a few weeks since I left Hogwarts, I have no idea how Draco is doing, he hasn't even send me an owl, but before I left, I told him to come back for me, and I hope he will, he is my only hope, since we all know, my family is in danger, I did what Voldemort wanted, but he is planning something, and we will all suffer from it.

"Y/N!" My mother shouts from downstairs "yes!" I shout back, no answer, I go downstairs "yes?" I say "we need to talk" my mother says, this can't be good, I follow her to the living room, I see my father sitting in his arm chair, he has covered his head in his hands "what is going on?" I ask, my father shows me a letter, I start reading:

To the family Cyprus,
I kindly request to come join my group, will you decline, I will murder your beloved daughter Y/N Cyrus, now I have a small suspicion you will accept this request, please attend your first Death Eater meeting, this Sunday 13:00, at the Malfoy Manor.
- Lord Voldemort.

"Don't accept" I say "darling is there something wrong with your eyes? He will kill you!" My father says "your lives will be ruined I-I don't want that!" I say "WE ARE NOT GOING TO ARGUE ABOUT THIS!" My father yells, I sit down.

"very well then" I say "now if you two don't mind, I must find Draco" I stand up, but my mother grabs my arm, she wants to say something, but changes her mind "be careful" she says, I nod, and I walk to the fireplace "Malfoy Manor" I say, the green flames come, and I step out of the fireplace.

I look around me, I've never been here "Draco?!" I say, of course no answer, I start walking through the house, and then I see a person, well elf actually "DOBBY!" I yell in pure happiness, he turns around "miss Cyprus!" He says happily, I run towards him, and I get down on my knees to hug him, confusedly he hugs me back.

"what are you doing here? Master Lucius will be back in a few minutes!" Dobby says "Draco! Where is Draco?" I ask "Hogwarts" he answers, I run back to the fireplace "THANK YOU!" I shout before I get inside "Hogwarts!" I say, and the flames come, and I step out of the fireplace in the Slytherin Common room.

"DRACO!" I yell, I am not even sure if he is here, I run to Draco's room, without knocking I burst in, "DRACO!" I yell, I throw myself on him "Y/N! What are you doing here?" He asks "saving you!" I answer, Draco looks confused "what why?" He asks, my excitement slowly fades away when I see Draco's confused look.

"I-I'm saving you from Voldemort..." I say with a softer voice then normal "Y/N don't you get it? You are the one that must be saved! Not me" Draco says "they want you! Y/N" I sigh in a sad way "my parents are asked to be a death eater" I say "did they accept?" Draco asks.

I nod slowly "WHY THE HELL DID THE- oh..." Draco says, he starts realizing that if they didn't I would get killed "they did the same with my parents..." he says to comfort me "I don't want them to..." I say.

"Y/N they have to.... how crazy it sounds they don't want to lose you" I smile, it is short, but it is a true smile, one I didn't expect to have "you are not coming with me are you?" I aks, Draco shakes his head "I have to stay" I nod, like I understand it, but honestly I don't, I want him to come with me...

"Draco... do you think... I can stay at Hogwarts...?" I ask "since my parents are going to be death eaters..." Draco frowns "well... I think so" I smile "alright then" I say, I step inside Draco's cozy bed, Draco lays next to me, I place my arm over his body, I push him closer to me, Draco wraps his arms around me, I could lay like this for hours.

Then we suddenly hear people screaming, Draco immediately gets up, he opens his door, all the people are running in the Slytherin common room, he grabs a first year by his shirt "what happend?" He asks "YOU KNOW WHO IS ATTACKING THE SCHOOL HE WANTS HARRY POTTER!" The kid screams.

"Y/N come here now!" Draco says, Draco places his arm around my waist, and we start running "Draco! We must help them!" I say when we are running through the halls "what?! Help Potter?" He asks in frustration "yes!" I say, Draco shakes his head like he doesn't want to, but we start running to the great hall.

I realize as we get there, Dumbledore isn't there "what happend with Dumbledore?" I ask "Snape killed him.... when you were gone..." he answers "Snape is headmaster now..." I look around, everyone is standing perfectly in line, Snape starts talking: "as some of you might know, Harry Potter has been spotted in Hogwarts" everyone gasps "now if you know where Potter is, or what he is doing, I kindly ask you to step forward.... now" he says

"I think you have a small security problem Sir" Harry steps in the middle of the great hall, and again everyone gasps, the doors open, a lot of people come in, they're all on Harry's side, Snape grabs his wand, so does Harry, then Mcgonagall steps forward, she starts casting spells.

Snape flies away in this black cloud, and Hogwarts is freed, but not for long, Voldemort is still attacking the school...