𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗 ~ 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

I sneak back to in the direction of the Slytherin common room, I turn around the corner and I bump into someone, I quickly step back, and look up "Professor Mcgonagall!" I say surprised "miss Cyprus" she says disappointed.

"wandering around the halls at this hour?" I stare at my feet "I.. I couldn't sleep" I say, it's a lie, but I think it sounds pretty real "I have to give you detention, I hope you understand" she says, I nod "tomorrow evening my office" I nod again, and quickly go to the common room.

I get in my bed, and what I said to Professor Mcgonagall came true, I can't sleep, I grab my diary, and start to write in it, I express all my feelings in it, and it really helps me, it makes me feel like I can talk to someone, someone who understands me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
* the next morning *
I wake up to my alarm, its a boring morning, the ones we all have, waking up, putting on your school uniform, going to breakfast, and to class, nothing special.

My first class is Defense against the dark arts, given by Professor Lupin, he is really friendly, and a good teacher, I walk into the classroom a little later than everyone else "Miss Y/N! Take a seat!" Lupin says happily, I smile and look around for an empty seat, "next to mister Weasley" Lupin says while pointing to Fred Weasley, I sit next to him "hey" I say as I sit down "hey!" Fred answers, I smile, and focus on Lupin's lesson.

After class Fred silently walks next to me to our next lesson "do you also have potions?" I ask "yeah I do" Fred answers, I smile at him, and we walk to the dungeons, I want to open the door to the classroom, but Fred has the same idea, our hands touch, I quickly take my hand of the doorknob, and awkwardly smile, Fred opens the door,

we take a seat in the back of the class. The whole lesson we are talking, Professor Snape gives us a lot of annoyed looks, and has to shut us the whole time, and after a while he had enough of it, and gave us detention, luckily for Fred he doesn't take points away from Gryffindor.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
* During Detention *
Fred and I enter Professor Mcgonagall's office, she looks at us from the edge of her glasses "take a seat" she says, Fred and I sit down, it's quiet for a few minutes, but then I ask: "miss what do we have to do?" Professor Mcgonagall, grabs something from her drawer, she walks to our table, and puts two papers on our table

"I want Miss Cyprus to write down: 'I must not be wandering around the halls at night' 100 times" she says, I sigh, and grab my quill "and for mister Weasley: 'I must not talk during Professor Snape's classes or other" Fred also sighs, and we start writing "I'll be gone, I expect you two to do exactly what I told you!" She says, and she walks out of the room, and closes the door behind her.

Fred and I burst into laughter for no reason, I walk over to Fred's table "so what are we gonna do?" I ask "I have no idea.. talking?" He answers "sure! Ok uhh most annoying thing about George" Fred thinks about my question "well... there isn't much, but when we were younger, I had this crush on a girl, only she fell in love with George, and he never apologized" Fred says.

"aww well at least she liked how you looked" I say teasingly, Fred chuckles "now, what do you..- no wait... I don't know a lot about you... tell me something about yourself" Fred says "well... my family is not very huge, it's just my father and my mother, don't have any siblings, and my life before I went to Hogwarts was just hell, and in vacations it still is, but my parents mostly go on vacation so then I'm alone the whole time" I say answering his questions "interesting life" Fred says jokingly.

We both laugh, and then, we make eye contact, we our laughter slowly fades away, our eye contact doesn't break, and it doesn't feel awkward neither, my head moves closer to Fred's, for a moment I doubt if I should really do this, but I can't resist it, Fred's head moves closer to mine, his hand moves to my cheek, and he holds me, our foreheads rest on each other, and then, our lips touch,

it's short, but they touch, I look Fred in his eyes, and he pushes his lips against mine, he grabs me by my waist, and pulls me onto his lap, our kiss turns into a passionated kiss, it feels good, his hands slide over my back, and he pulls me even more closer to him,

We break our kiss, Fred checks if I'm ok with this, I smile, and I get off his lap, I sit on the chair next to him, and we start doing the work Mcgonagall gave us.

After a while Professor Mcgonagall came back into the room, she didn't say anything, she silently looked at us suspiciously, as if she knew we kissed, Fred would something look at me, and wink, but that was it for Detention.

After Detention Fred followed "so are we going to pretend our kiss didn't happen?" He asks, I giggle, and grab Fred's hand "we definitely are" I say, while I pull him closer, I stand on my toes to reach his face, and I kiss him, I pull my head back, and smile in an innocent way, from the corner of my eye, I can see someone looking at us, I look at the person, it is Draco, he looks like he hasn't slept in days, while he knows we are not dating or close at the moment, when he sees me staring he walks away.

I turn my head back to Fred "you wanna come to my dorm with me?" I ask, he smirks and nods, I grab his hand, and I start running towards the common room.