𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏 ~ 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

"I'm going to kill that mother fucker" I say "don't bother he is already dead" Fred says, and he places a hand on my shoulder "pathetic" George chuckles "we will think of Fred, but don't let it get bad, live your life, Fred is in a better place now" George says to calm me, I smile "I will"

George and I had a comforting talk, but it is time to go, Draco is sitting outside Fred's dorm, waiting for me, he immediately gets up when he sees me "are you alright?" He asks, I nod, and Draco places his hand on my back, we walk to the Slytherin common room, and we skipped classes for the rest of the day.

*************************************************
* the next morning *
I wake up from some loud snoring, I look besides me, Draco is sleeping next to me, and he is snoring like an elephant it is crazy "Draco!" I say "huh what" he says and he is up "you were snoring" I complain, Draco giggles.

And for some reason he starts tickling me "DRACO STOP" I say as my legs begin kicking around, I can't stop laughing "DRACO" I yell, he stops, but he knows he is getting revenge, I tickle him back, and he starts laughing.

After a lot of tickling we decided to get dressed, since today is Saturday there is no school, so no required uniform, I grab my black sweat pants and grey sweater, and I put them on, lazy ass Draco is still laying in bed.

"DRACO YOU MOTHERFUCKER GET YO ASS OUT OF BED" I yell at him, I startle him and he is awake "yeez Y/N a little bit more gentle next time?" Draco suggest jokingly, I smile while I roll my eyes at him, Draco gets up, and starts putting clothes on.

Draco is finally done with his outfit and hair, so we can get breakfast, I fastly walk out of the Slytherin common room, and Draco half asleep follows me, until he notices I'm way ahead of him, he takes a sprint to keep up with me, he grabs my hand to make sure I won't go to fast.

We enter the great hall, and Draco wraps an arm around me to show that I'm his (which I don't mind) but Mcgonagall is talking to us, well not specifically me and Draco, but to the whole Slytherin table "your Quidditch doesn't have enough players anymore, you need more!" She says to our team captain "you should join" Draco whispers in my ear.

I know he is totally obsessed with Quidditch, and he plays it himself too, so maybe I should join "Professor I'll join!" I say "perfect now you will only need one player more" Mcgonagall says, I look around me "PANSY!" I yell, Pansy looks at me "what?" She asks "you will also join the team" I demand, Pansy wants to protest, but someone already writes her name on the team list.

"PRACTICE STARTS TODAY 15:00 HOUR SHARP" Marcus Flint shouts from across the table, I look at my arm, the scar Marcus gave me is still there, I decide to ignore it and just go to practice, I have Draco now.

*************************************************
                                     * 15:00 *
I put on my training outfit, and Draco and I head to the Quidditch field, Draco happend to have an extra broom, so I took that one, not that I'm complaining it is a firebolt, apparently Lucius bought two, instead of just one for Draco.

Everyone gets on their brooms, Draco was a seeker last year, but he might want to be a keeper this year, I'm interested in being a seeker, so I will concentrate myself on that.

"Okay everyone ready?!" Marcus shouts from the ground, everyone is already in the air, we are going to do a little practice match, as our desired position, Marcus starts the game, and I start seeking for the golden snitch.

Sometimes I look at Draco, and he is extremely handsome when he is a keeper, he is doing great by the way, also he gets distracted when he sees me going after the snitch (don't ask why)

And after a lot of seeking I found the snitch, apparently everyone loved it, so they got very exited, and started cheering, Draco stood there being proud.

After practice Draco and I went to the change rooms, no one else was there, so we were alone, I open my bag and I grab my normal clothes "aren't you going to shower first?" Draco asks.

I totally forgot they had showers here "yeah I am" I smirk, and I walk towards the showers, there is a curtain in front of them, so to teade Draco I close them, I undress myself, and I turn on the shower, I get under it, and let the warm water run down my body.

I turn my back to the curtain, so if Draco walks in he would only see my back, I peek behind me, and I can see Draco standing behind the curtain "Y/N you know I'm going to come in anyways" Draco says, I giggle "I know"

Draco opens the curtain, and he smirks when he sees me, I didn't expect him to be naked already, but you don't see me complaining, I turn around, Draco's eyes widener by seeing my body "damn your hot" he moans, I smirk "come here" I whisper, Draco does what I say, and he comes closer, I push him against the wall "now stay still" I demand.

I tie my hair in a ponytail, and I first of all, aggressively kiss Draco, I softly bite his lip, then I get down on my knees, and well you know what happend next ;)