two || emperor

황제
"emperor"

—— ••◈•• ——

A/N: This chapter will be in a third-person view.

'No. No. This can't be!'

He tapped her face continuously not minding the footsteps that were nearing their place.

'What did I do?'

He thought. Soon those footsteps became louder and louder. Claude didn't even flinch nor look who it was, as he kept trying to wake the girl on his arms.

"Your Majes-" Felix stopped what he was going to say.

An unusual scene. An Emperor holding his daughter in his arms. Felix couldn't decipher wether the girl fell unconscious or...

'Why did you leave all of a sudden? I'm here now, Athanasia. I'll make it up to you for all tbe wrong things I've done... Come back to me. Don't leave me like what she did...'

Claude shook her body with so much force but still, nothing happened... Claude started mumbling apologies hoping she will hear him.

"Sir Rob-" The men inside the room heard someone say but no one moved from their spots.

"No, No! A-athy?!" When Felix heard that, he looked behind and saw Lilian York's face filled with horror.

She fell into Felix's arms and tears started runnung down her face. Theh didn't know how long they were there, until they saw a bright light shine into the room, Claude looked at the window and saw that the sun was already rising.

"Y-your Majesty, maybe we should announce this to your people..." Felix suggested.

"Let's give it to her... Let the people grieve for the princess... Even if she wasn't seen by them too many times, she's still a princess of the Empire..." Felix continued.

Clude continued to kneel, still holding the limp body in his arms.

'That wench. How long did you affect me? How could I forget that you were from that witch you called 'Mother'. You'll pay for what you did.'

"Felix,"

He became alert when the Emperor called his attention.

"I know now... I remember her..."

"Why didn't I knew sooner?" Claude continued.

"What is?" Felix asked

"That wench. She was born from that witch. And I didn't even touch her. You know what I used to erase my feeling and memories of Diana. That wench has it."

He was shocked.

"I can feel it now. I don't have any more traces of Black Magic."

He looked at her pale face and made a promise. Before standing up and carrying her.

'I'll do something for you, just wait for me.'