six || mystery

신비
"mystery"

—— ••◈•• ——

A/N: This chapter is written in a third-person view.

Back at the Palace, Lilian was busy bathing Athanasia, that she didn't even notice a maid coming in and picking up something and immediately leaving the room.

"Lily..."

"Yes?"

"I feel strange today..."

Lilian York looked at her with confusion. "Do you feel pain?" Athanasia shook her head as 'no'. The maid was worried so she bathes her fast.

After getting dressed, Athanasia sits on her bed, starting to feel pain.

She felt too weak to leave her spot and call someone, she sat there while her migraine continues.

"Lily..."

'Lily help... please!'

Athanasia screamed internally, she held her head hoping that the pain will go away, but it didn't.

Her vision started to blur and her body finally gave up. She fell on the ground since she was sitting at the edge of the bed.

No one knew that their princess passed out. Not until a maid went inside after knocking multiple times to inform her about dinner with the Emperor.

The maid screamed making the other maids jumped and rushed to her. They were shocked to see the princess on the ground.

They went to her in a hurry and held her. They kept calling her name, not noticing a red-head knight coming near them to see the commotion.

"What's going on here?"

"Sir Robane! Please help us carry the princess to her bed."

The knight hurried and held the unconscious princess to put to her bed.

"Inform Lilian York immediately, I'll go to His Majesty."

The maids nodded and one immediately ran out to find the head maid, while Felix Robane ran out to go to the dining hall in the Emperor's palace.

"Your Majesty!"

In the empty dining hall, Claude was sitting there waiting for his daughter to come, but instead of Athanasia a panting Felix Robane came instead.

"Where's Athanasia?" Claude asks.

"The Princess is found unconscious inside her chamber,"

Claude's eyes widened, he stood up and started walking fast towards the Emerald Palace.

"Call a palace doctor and a magician right now!" Claude commanded.

Felix nodded and ran the opposite way.

"Where is she?"

The maids hear a strict tone behind them and saw the Emperor. They moved out of the way to let the father see his daughter.

Claude approached his daughter who is lying unconsciously on her bed. "Where are they?! Felix!"

The knight suddenly appeared together with a few palace doctors and magicians.

Seeing their princess not moving, they immediately examined her.

"Y-your M-majesty, there's nothing wrong with her physical body, there are no injuries also." The head doctor spoke.