ten || unfortunate encounter

불행한 만남
"unfortunate encounter"

—— ••◈•• ——

A/N: This chapter will be in a third-person view.

Felix had no choice but to lightly hit Athanasia's nape in order for her to lose consciousness for a while.

When she fell, Lilian watched her and she continues to stare at her.

"Mr. Robane, what is happening to Her Highness...?"

Felix just stared at Lilian then he noticed tears that are building up in her eyes, which she tries to stop from falling.

"—I don't know..." Felix replied.

Felix volunteered to carry the young girl back to her father's chamber, which Lilian agreed on, soon they walk side by side while the girl lays unconscious in his arms.

"I'll tell His Majesty about this incident." Felix said.

She nodded and walk towards Claude's chambers.

After putting the young girl on the bed, Felix backed away, moving his eyes, trying to find the owner of the room.

But he was nowhere to be found. "I'll take my leave now, Miss Lilian." Felix said and slightly bowed before turning on his heel.

'Where is His Majesty?' Felix thought.

Meanwhile, Lilian stayed by Athanasia's side, not letting sleep take over her.

Soon after, Athanasia woke up, seeing that the sun has risen and she was alone in the room.

She looked around and have concluded that she was in her papa's chamber.

Lilian walked in and noticed that Athanasia was sitting on the bed wide awake.

"Athy! How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

Lilian bombarded her with questions that left her speechless.

"Athy?"

Athanasia asked, curiously.

Lilian's eyebrows furrowed at her question.

"Is that my name?"

Athanasia's second question has once again shocked her.

'Wha— what?'

"Oh, do you know where Papa is, Lily?"

But that only made Lilian's thoughts more confused. "Papa? You mean His Majesty?"

And that made Athanasia have a confused look, "Yeah... Who else would be my Papa?"

"O—Oh... His Majesty is currently in the audience room, dealing with work."

Athanasia nodded, "So Athy is my name?"

Despite being confused atvthe current situation and the previous ones she has seen earlier, she answered the question eagerly, hoping it could help the young princess in wha't happening to her.

"Athy is more likely your pet name... Your real name is Athanasia de Alger Obelia, the one and only Imperial Princess of the Empire."

"Come, let's get you ready..."

Lilian guided her and helped her took a bath and get dressed.

Athanasia sat still while her nanny, Lilian York, is busy styling her hair adding a few hair accessories and giving her earrings.