Chapter 34: Aftermath & Reactions [End]

3rd Pov:

Everyone was waiting to hear news about All Might and Dekiru the son of All Might. The world was praying for his survival but no news came. The public was also wanting to know more about the villain and Dekiru's life. UA was on damage control since the entire Class 1-A was there without permission except for Bakugo and Yagi. Eraserhead was pissed! He wanted to kick them all out for what they have done and possibly aiding in the death of their classmate due to their actions. 

You could find the teacher in the private waiting room at the hospital yelling! "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID! YOU ALL CAN BE ARRESTED AND THROWN IN JAIL AND KICKED OUT OF UA WHICH I'M IN FAVOR OF HAVING YOU ALL KICKED! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN THERE AND SINCE YOU WERE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE STAYED THAT CLOSE TOTHE FIGHTING ZONE!" He was yelling non-stop. That was until Sir Nighteye and Nezu came in. "Stop... Izuku doesn't want them blamed. We had an idea they were going to be there once I used my quirk on Izuku and foresaw his and All For One's death..." Sir said. Everyone looked at him. All Might was pissed! "All Might before you get mad at him Izuku asked him to do it even when he didn't want to. Izuku wanted to make sure you walked away alive... I'm sorry. By the time I knew he was already in the car leaving and the mission was moving along. I couldn't stop him from walking to this result..." Nezu said as he bowed his head. The UA staff and students were shocked because Nezu never bows to others!

Soon the room calmed down a bit. "Sir... do you know if he will make it...." Bakugo asked having some hope since Izuku had arrived at the hospital alive. The staff looked unsure. Sir Nighteye talked though. "I'm sorry... unless he can defy his fate then he will die on the table when his heart stops when the clock strikes 10 pm which is in 30 minutes." Sir said explaining what he saw with his quirk. Sir saw them arriving at the hospital and saw the time the doctors pronounced his death before his quirk cut off. No one knew what to say... The public was wanting answers... they didn't have answers... the world has lost the symbol of peace and it had just lost the new symbol of grace and now everyone was afraid for the future. 

Dreamscape Pov:

Izuku opened his eyes. He could move and walk just fine. He looked around wondering where he was and what happened. Then he realized where he was... "I'm in One For All.... I'm dead..." Izuku said with a lone tone.  He then started to walk around the place and saw a lot of it was destroyed buildings from the pace and some weren't. It was like it was mixed together from different people's memories... "That's because it's. It's the favorite places each wielder like to spend their time before their death..." a voice said from behind him. Izuku turned around and saw all of the wielders... They were all there except his father who's figure looked like a ghost currently instead of a full body. "That's because he hasn't died yet and entered One for All," stated Nana the 7th user.

"I think it's weird that you can hear my thoughts but I can't hear yours," Izuku said and they just laughed and said it's for a reason he will know later. Soon they guided Izuku to the place where his memories created a place. It was UA... Soon tears started to fall from Izuku's eyes as he started to cry. "I DON'T WANT TO BE DEAD! I WANTED TO DO MORE! I WANTED TO BE MORE! I WANTED TO FALL IN LOVE! I WANTED TO LIVE A LONG LIFE WITH DAD WITHOUT FEAR OF ALL FOR ONE HUNTING HIM OR ME DOWN! DAMIT! DAMIT DAMIT!" Izuku yelled out while hitting the ground. The other users looked at him with faces full of sadness. They went through this as well when they had died to All For One.

"So you give up?" The first user said. Izuku was confused. "Give up? I'm dead... that's it!? There is nothing more I can do!" Izuku said out with tears running down his face. He didn't understand... then the users pulled him up and lead him to a new area. It was his father's area... he could see outside of One For All. "Did OFA return to dad?" Izuku asked and they said no. Until the user dies there will always be a small fragment that stays with them to collect their echo and bring them to OFA. They all looked outside of All Might's OFA and could see everyone in the waiting room and heard Sir Nighteye explain his quirk vision. "It seems you have 30 minutes to return to your body and live. You took a lot of damage but nothing you can't recover from. The problem is that your heart stopped several times which caused you to come here. They keep restarting your heart and it's staying stable currently. However, in 30 minutes you will die for good if you can't return to your body. So I ask you again. Do you give up or is your will stronger than this?" The first user asked. He explained that it's okay to give up since Izuku had completed his mission for OFA. However, Izuku refused. He wanted to go home.