Chapter 28: Internships & New Quirk!

3rd pov:
The students all came back to class after a few days since the internship offers would all be in now. They also wanted to learn more about the situation around their former classmate who was arrested. As such, you could find the entire class except for Izuku who hasn't arrived yet. He was sitting in nezu's office talking about the mission he went on and the Mintea situation. "So he confessed to being a spy. Do we know if we have any more spies? Either way, we should keep our guard up." Izuku stated. Nezu agreed and said that Mintea didn't know about other spies. They did need to keep their guard up regardless. They then moved onto different topics as they were playing chess.

As Izuku and Nezu were enjoying their rounds of chess at a high pace. All Might walked into the room. "Hello, Son! I wanted to know if you wanted to do the internship with me? Though this would mean that Sir Nighteye would be able to find you." Toshi said to his son. Izuku just groaned since he really didn't want to listen or deal with Sir Nighteye at all but he wanted to get used to running out of his fathers' agency. "I can't let him control me. If he finds me I'll just ignore him since I won't join him for any missions or join him for any internships or work-studies which will stop most reasons he has for contacting me." Izuku said to his father.

Soon the chess game came to an end. Izuku got up and headed to the homeroom since he wanted to see what everyone else got for internship offers. Izuku entered the room before others arrived since he was already at the school early. The other students walked in a few minutes later and soon they were all there. Some asked Izuku to explain more about the mission he did. "I figured out Stain's pattern and went to stop him with All Might's old mentor Gran Tornio and we found him right before he killed Ingenium. The battle was hard due to the gap in experience but I had overall strength that allowed me to win and my quirk allows me to make myself unpredictable in close quarters combat. As such, I won after 30 minutes of fighting him." Izuku said with a nonchalant expression. He had seen the results of news about Stain. It attacked his methods but also thanked him for providing information against the League of Villains which lead to the capture of one of their members. UA didn't release the news about there being a spy but only a member of the league was caught. 

Izuku Pov:

Tenya looked uncomfortable at the news release as he was standing near me. "Tenya you alright?" I asked him and he said he was a bit annoyed about the press release 'thanking' stain after he attacked his brother. Izuku knew that this was a possible path for Tenya. "Tenya... I'm sorry I had that done but we needed to. The League of Villains was likely planning on using Stain's ideology to gain more members that followed Stain. This way we denounced him for his actions but also attacked the League's ability to possibly recruit more members. It also helped us to find the mole in our class which should decrease future attacks on us hopefully." I said as I rubbed my friend's back. Tenya seemed more relaxed and less tense when I stated that and he thanked me for stopping stain before he killed his brother and said he would adjust to this sort of hero work on using villains to stop other villains as I and Nezu did. 

Soon Aizawa-Sensei walked into the room. "Problem child... I still don't like the fact that you fought such a powerful villain so soon." Aizawa-sensei stated. 'Don't think you would be happy I have to fight the #1 villain as well if things keep moving the way they do.' I thought. Aizawa then moved onto the aftereffects of the festival. "As all of you noticed Mintea betrayed us. As such, there is now a seat open in this class and it's being filled right now." Aizawa stated and I knew who it was since I was involved with Nezu doing the review and paperwork. 'I really think Nezu plans for me to take UA over...' I thought.

Soon Aizawa asked someone to enter the classroom and it was Hitoshi Shinso! I was happy that I was able to help him get into the class. He took Mineta's old seat which I pitted him for that. Soon Aizawa started to talk about the internship offers everyone got. I saw a lot of offers for everyone. Hitoshi Shinso wasn't allowed to have any since he was required to spend it with Aizawa-sensei to make sure he catches up with anything he is missing. As everyone was looking over their offers Aizawa allowed us to talk amongst ourselves.