Chapter 22: U.S.J & The Forces of Evil!?

3rd Pov:

Izuku had just finished some of his work and had gotten his outfit and changed for the training trip. He was a bit on edge due to the possibility of an attack. He walked through the halls in his outfit and arrived at 1-A where he knocked on the door and was called in by Aziawa-Sensei. Everyone looked at him in his hero outfit and was confused. "Right on time. Class get your outfits and get changed. Some of you might not want to take your outfits. We are doing a rescue training at the U.S.J. There will be two other teachers attending with me. Get changed and be at the bus in 5 minutes." Aizawa stated before he walked out with Izuku following him.

Both of them were standing at the bus talking. "Sensei. I want to warn you that Nezu has given me orders. If something happens, I've been ordered to act to defend the class before I can retreat. Their safety is above mine since I'm acting under Nezu's authority since he is my work-study mentor currently since I have my provisional license. I won't get involved unless I think I will be required to reveal myself as a provisional hero to the class since we will have All Might with us." Izuku said and Aizawa found this logical and reasonable. He was glad that he had another person to rely on even though he hated the fact that his first-year student would have to risk himself so early if they faced troubles that they couldn't handle. 

The students all arrived at the bus and started to get on it. However, elsewhere in the city, pro heroes Kamui woods and Mt. Lady were dealing with a hostage situation. All Might had suddenly arrived and defeated the villain before he headed back towards UA. He was running late in coming in because he kept taking detours to deal with villains and do hero work. He didn't realize how him doing these detours would use up most of his time limit before his scheduled trip for the USJ and it would make him regret so much. 

Back with Class 1-A. They were all riding the bus while everyone was talking more about each other's quirks. Tsu had brought up the similarities of Izuku's quirk to All Mights again. Izuku just deflected the truth easily by talking about how he can enhance his body far more than he believes All Might can and that he is also learning other aspects. "I know I can stop myself from bleeding from minor wounds. I've done it before so my quirk is different from his but does have some similar things like the strength since I can enhance my body to that level," Izuku stated. Izuku wanted to be truthful but also hide the real truth. As such, he included small parts of the truth with misdirections. 'Nezu's lessons are paying off!' Izuku thought.

They also talked about who would go on to becoming top tier heroes based on quirks. THey mentioned Izuku, Bakugo, and Todoroki. Kirishima also said something about he wished he had a flashier quirk which Izuku declined. "Kirishima, you could be an unbreakable shield if you train it hard enough. You could be a moving wall that defends people from attacks which are very powerful." Izuku said boosting his classmate's confidence. Soon they were getting close to the U.S.J and were starting to calm down on the conversations. 

They arrived on site and exited the bus and Aizawa talked to the teacher on-site and was told All Might would be late. The class was greeted by the famous rescue hero Thirteen. Her greeting includes an introduction to her facility, the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (U.S.J.), and a small speech about how the young students must use their Quirks to save people rather than fight. This sent a look across Bakugo's face that Izuku caught. 'Seems he truly did come to regret what he did to me...' Izuku thought as he listened to the speech. Soon though Thirteen's words were completely deterred when a large group of villains suddenly arrive through a black portal.

 Soon though Thirteen's words were completely deterred when a large group of villains suddenly arrive through a black portal