Chapter 9: New home & Settling in

3rd Pov:

Izuku traveled with Toshi to his new home. Might Tower was located in Minato, Tokyo, and Toshi's house was located nearby that as well. Izuku was warned that it isn't a large fancy house that all rich people have but it still wasn't small. Before he lost his muscle form All Might was still very tall and large as such, he needed a larger home to fit him and none of the houses that were on the market at the time could fit him. As such, he had one built on private land that he bought that had a small forest located around the land.  This way it proved privacy for him and the area surrounding the house was fenced in and gated so only they could get in. This was in the event that anyone ever figured out his name they couldn't get to the house since it was in his real name ownership.

Izuku saw the house when they pulled up and it was still bigger than he expected. Also, it was as American as he had thought of Toshi. "I took a guess and was proven right that it was going to be some sort of wooden lodge house. For some reason, it fits you so well." Izuku said while laughing. Toshi was happy he got a laugh since Izuku's been a bit silent since he got to the hotel. He told him what happened with the Bakugo's and the fact that he reveal his quirk when Bakugo had said some things. Toshi couldn't blame Izuku since even he was annoyed without even being there. 'The dam brat doesn't know what's about to hit him soon with the police!' thought Toshi. The criminal case was making its way and the detective was almost done with preparing everything. Toshi had introduced Izuku to the detective because he needed to make a statement and Izuku had given his permission to reveal the fact that he was the 9th. 

The house was a lodge-style house with a few floors to it but it didn't scream I'm a millionaire and I was the #1 hero of the world. Instead, it said that the person living here was well off in their life but didn't have limitless money.

 Instead, it said that the person living here was well off in their life but didn't have limitless money

Kitchen:

Living room:

Living room: