Chapter 1: Prologue - Quirklessness, Training, Bullying

3rd Pov:

Born near the Shizuoka prefecture, we can find Midoriya Izuku. Izuku grew up with his friend Bakugo Katuski who he called Kacchan. They were friends for years until the fateful day that came for everyone. Izuku went with his mother to the doctor to find out his quirk. However, it was on this day that he would find out that his life would take a drastic change. It was also the origin story of the person who would later go on and become the Hero of Grace: Dekiru. 

Izuku followed his mother into the doctor's office and sat down to wait for the doctor. The doctor named Kyudai Garaki called them into his office and sat them down. 

"I'm sorry to say that your son Izuku doesn't have a quirk

"I'm sorry to say that your son Izuku doesn't have a quirk. He has a double toe joint that shows that he is quirkless. I'm sorry but kid you will never be a hero." stated Dr. Garaki who didn't hesitate in shutting down Izuku's dreams. Izuku froze when he heard that from the doctor. He wanted to be a hero! How was he going to be a hero now? Couldn't he still be a hero!? Right! were all the thoughts that went through Izuku's young mind. 

Soon Izuku and Inko left the doctor's office and headed back home. Izuku found himself in front of his computer watching the video of All Might as he debuted. Izuku turned around as his mother came into his room and he asked her the question. "Mom, can I still be a hero without a quirk?" he asked her. All she could do was apologize to him.

As Inko sat there hugging Izuku as he had tears in his eyes, Izuku had many things going through his mind

As Inko sat there hugging Izuku as he had tears in his eyes, Izuku had many things going through his mind. In one world this is where some of his spirits would break and he would live a fantasy that he could become a quirkless hero with only training his mind. However, in this world he was different. As the tears came down his face Izuku was still refusing to give up his dream. To Izuku, not having a quirk wouldn't stop his determination at all! He refused to give in! As such, many thoughts went through his mind and he decided that he would not only train his mind to be smarter than other people but he would do his best to train his body to be stronger and faster than most people that would try out for the hero course in the future. It was at this moment that Izuku Midoriya in this world refused to live a life of fantasy and decided to live in the world of reality! He would become a hero one way or another and he refused to submit! He knew that his life would be harsh with everyone putting him down! He refuses to submit! He will just hide his true strength and mind until the day he can stand up and fight back and be the saving grace for anyone that is in a hard point of their life!