Chapter 29: Quirk Training & Finals

3rd POV:

Toshi and Izuku both returned to UA. They found Gran Torino waiting in Nezu's office for them when they entered. "Hey, Grandpa Torino. How are you?" Izuku asked. Gran Torino said he was fine but wanted to talk about the new quirk. "Yea... it's Nana's or the 7th's quirk. After I went to sleep that night I have another vision this time it was far more detailed and I got a lot of information out of it as well." Izuku stated.

They then talked about the dream inside OFA. "It was weird. I found myself in line with seven other people so there were eight of us in total. Then... I saw them.. the first wielder and All For One from the past. They were both inside OFA." Izuku stated.

"As I watched them I realized what was happening

"As I watched them I realized what was happening. It was the memories of the first wielder when the quirk of One for All was born into this world." Izuku stated.

"Most of my body was covered in mist but far less than last time

"Most of my body was covered in mist but far less than last time. I was nearly fully there and could move but I was held back for some reason. I think it was the other users stopping me at that moment. I watched as AFO and OFA fought and the quirk was forced onto the first wielder. Then he reached out to me. He said "Hello 9th." then I found myself in front of him and Nana." Izuku stated. 

"They talked about how OFA had reached the singularity point and all these quirks were coming out of one for all since they were syncing up to my desires. It happened with the body control but they now know what is happening in full this time around. I will receive all the quirks of the previous users if my will syncs up to them. They said the core of One for All is starting to grow stronger and they don't know what will happen now." Izuku said. However, Izuku had a terrifying thought that he didn't want to consider possible. 'If the stockpiling power also passe the base quirk of AFO then... dear god I hope it doesn't happen.' Izuku thought since OFA is being passed due to the first user's quirk and the stockpiling is what's pulling the energy and the quirks along.

Soon the conversation came to an end and they decided on a training plan. Izuku would train with Gran Torino and get Izuku ready for the final exams where he would fight All Might in a no rules match. The first to give up or be called out due to wounds is the loser.