|~When You Don't Listen To Your Mom~|

The next day. In Hooda Mansion.
In the morning, Harsh was reading the newspaper. Anjana came to him and sat beside him.

Anjana: Harsh, yesterday I asked Arjun about Adi's gf.

Harsh: What did he say?

Anjana: He said, Adi has no gf.

Harsh: Do you really think it true cuz I don't think Arjun will tell you the truth.

Anjana: No Harsh. I am definitely sure.

At that time, Aditya came downstairs.

Aditya: Good morning Ma and Papa.

Harsh and Anjana: Good morning Adi.

Aditya: Ma I am so hungry. Plz give me the breakfast.

Anjana: Sure beta, come.

Meanwhile, Anjana And Harsh have decided to talk with Aditya about the marriage at night.

At 8:00pm.
Aditya was in his room listening songs with the help of his head phone.

Anjana came there.

Aditya switched the music off but the headphones were still on his ears.

Anjana: Adi, I need to tell you very very important things about life about your future.

Aditya in mind: No. I know ma will bore me a lot. And I have been listening to these since childhood.

Aditya to Anjana: Yeah ma, start the lecture. I mean yeah start.

By saying this Anjana started.

Anjana: See beta. You know your dad and me have planned so many things from your childhood.

By saying this Anjana turned around to speak further.

Aditya in his mind: The lecture have started.

Aditya carefully switched on the music. So that he doesn't have to hear the lecture.

Anjana turned around and saw his son was listening to her so carefully. Actually Aditya was acting as if he was listening to her.

Anjana: And you have really achieved something in life. Now see. Later obviously your father will retire from the office so now you also should start a future right.

With this Aditya nodded as usual not hearing anything.

Anjana: And I also thought that you should marry now. See I know that you don't have any girlfriend and you also don't like anyone. So I have a very nice girl in my mind. And that is Zoya.

Aditya still nodded not hearing a single word.

Anjana: You are ready to marry Zoya?
I mean you don't have any objection right?

Aditya: Haan haan main kar lunga.

He thought may be his mother has given him a task to do.

Anjana was so happy that he hugged her son.

Aditya's pov
Why ma is so happy? What do I have to do. Never mind I will ask her tomorrow. If I ask her now then he will cut me into pieces for not listening to her.

Anjana left the room and she went to Harsh.

Anjana: Harsh, I am so so happy. Adi has finally agreed to marry Zoya.

Harsh: Seriously. O my god. Okay so tomorrow evening we will go to Wasim's place.

Anjana: Okay.

Harsh came to Aditya's room and hugged him.

Aditya just gave a nervous smile.

Whereas Arjun was so busy completing assignments of college.

Tomorrow in morning.

Anjana: Today we will go to Wasim's place. So Adi, Arjun and Harsh. Come home early okay?

They just hummed.

In the evening, Anjana got a call from Adi.

Aditya: Ma, I really can't come today. You guys go. Plz I have some urgent work here.

Anjana: But Adi.

Aditya: Plz ma. You guys go and I will surely try to join you. But I can't give the assurance.

Anjana: Accha. Hmm

Aditya: Okay ma. Bye. Talk to you later.

Anjana: Hmm bye.

In the evening. In Siddique House.
The bell rang.
Wasim opened the door.

Wasim: Areh Harsh, Anjana ji, Arjun beta. Come in plz.

By then Roshnaq also came.

Roshnaq: How are you? Plz sit.

Anjana: We are fine. How are you guys?

Roshnaq: We are fine.

By then Zoya and Noor also came downstairs to see who came.

They greeted.

Anjana: Zoya, come sit here with me.

Zoya sat beside Anjana.

Roshnaq came with snacks for them.

Harsh: Roshnaq ji. You don't need to do these.

Roshnaq: Areh it is okay.

Anjana: Wasim ji, Roshnaq. Today, I want something from you two.

Wasim: Accha but what is it?

Anjana: That day. I really like Zoya a lot. I want Zoya for my Adi.

Zoya was shocked, surprised, nervous, no no she was afraid or she was angry.

She could not explain herself also what is she feeling.

Roshnaq and Wasim looked at each other.

Wasim: Anjana ji. Actually aa I really don't know what to say.

Harsh: It is okay Wasim. You can take time. Even we are not forcing you. It is totally your choice.

Roshnaq: I guess Wasim we should agree.

Wasim: Yeah cuz we are fully sure that our daughter will be very much happy there. Zoya, what do you say.

Zoya was searching for an excuse cuz she don't even want to marry.

Zoya: Abbu. Aa mm. I did not even complete my study. And what if Aditya also does not want to marry me.

Anjana: Zoya beta, you will obviously continue your studies after marriage. There is no objection on that. And even Aditya has also agreed to marry you.

Zoya just nodded.

Roshnaq and Wasim really wanted to let Zoya married to Aditya cuz she knew that she will be very much happy there as they knew Harsh and Anjana from a very long time.

PRECAP
Aditya: Seriously, you are challenging Aditya Hooda.

Zoya: Yes.

Aditya: Okay then. You will be forced to give divorce to me within one year. Aur yeh game khelne ke liye na, strong player chaiye. Ab tum jab maidan pe ahi gayi ho to let's see kon jitta hai.

Zoya: We will see that.

Plz vote, Comment and Share the chapter.