|~Sweet Moments 🙈~|

Precap:
Aditya: Chinese. My favourite.

Zoya smiled and served the food in two plates.

They chit chatted and ate their dinner. After the dinner it was getting late so they set off for thier home.
.....................

In the car.
Zoya was looking at Aditya while Aditya was looking at the front, driving.

Aditya noticed that Zoya was looking at him.

Aditya: Zoya. I know that my side profile is too good. Now plz don't stare at me like that, I am feeling shy.

Zoya: You wish Mr. Hooda that I will stare at you for your side profile.

Aditya gave a laugh.

Aditya: Okay. Then may I know what is the reason behind?

Zoya: Aditya. Agar sach kahu to hume na sab ek sapne ki tarha lag raha hain.

Aditya: Kyun?

Zoya: Cuz ek baat ap hi sochiye na ki humari shaadi se pehle kaun socha tha ki hum aur app ek dusre se pyaar karne lagenge. But I must say. Ap wo coffee shop mein Jo kiya, hume to man kar raha tha ki waha se hum utke Chale jaye.

Aditya: O haan. Maine tumhe jo pehle order nahi lene diya. And then you said to me besharam, behaya and kazmarf.

Zoya: Kamzarf hota hain wo.

Aditya: Haan haan wahi.

And they broke into fits of laughter after remembering their first discussion of marriage.

Zoya: And then when you came to my house for no reason.

Aditya: Aa Aa Zoya you are mistaken. There was reason. To irritate you.

Zoya: Haan. And when I mixed salt in your coffee.

Aditya: That was the worst.

Zoya giggled.

Then they reached home and Aditya stopped the car.

Aditya helped Zoya getting down from the car.

Zoya: Only Noor and Arjun are at home. Ammi and Abbu had went outside that is why I already informed Arjun to stay for some time.

Aditya: Ooh. Then I will also give them a company.

Zoya nodded and they entered the house. After getting fresh, Zoya got down and sat on the sofa.

Noor: And then, the next day, haldi and the next day is wedding. Yay.

Aditya: And exactly after 6 months, you two will also be married. Chote, start counting days.

Arjun: Yeah.

Zoya: What you guys are talking?

Aditya: About our marriage.

Aditya grinned.

Zoya: Oo. Noor, When will Ammi and Abbu come?

Noor: I have talked to Ammi. She told it will take some more time.

Zoya: Ooh.

Noor: Appi. I am a bit hungry. Can you plz make pancakes.

Zoya: Okay.

Zoya passed the smiled and went to the kitchen leaving the others in the living room.

Aditya: I will also help her. What if she need something.

Arjun: Haan haan. Maloom hain how much you will help Bhabi.

Noor smacked Arjun's arm.

Arjun: Owww.