|~Friendship??? What?~|

In Hooda Mansion.
Zoya and Aditya entered.

Anjana saw the wound on Aditya's hand.

Anjana: Oh God. Adi. What happened?

Zoya: Ma wo....

Aditya hold Zoya's hands and pressed it a little and signed her not to tell anything, while Anjana was busy seeing the wound on his hand.

Aditya: Ma. Actually, in office, accidentally a glass broke and by unintentionally I kept my hand on it.

Anjana a bit crying: Cheeku, why you are so careless?

Aditya was still holding Zoya's hand unknowingly while Zoya was just sometimes seeing their tangled hands.

Aditya: Ma. It is just a small wound. Don't panic.

Anjana: Zoya, plz bandage his hand as soon as possible.

Zoya: Yes Ma.

Then looking at Zoya, Aditya realised they were holding hands so he quickly released the hands.

Aditya: It is okay ma.

Anjana: Cheeku. Shut up. Zoya, take him to the room.

Zoya and Aditya went to their room.

Aditya just sat on the bed with his wounded hand.

Aditya: If you would have told Ma about this incident then she would panic and would have tell a huge lecture and would create a Mahabharat in this house.

Aditya told to lift up Zoya's mood as she was looking sad.

Zoya brought the first aid kit.

Zoya: Thoda jalega.

Aditya murmered: Hmm. Itna bhi to nahi jalega na, ki dill hi jal jaye?

Zoya: Hmm? Kuch kaha apne?

Aditya: Haan. Tum itni mayus kyun ho.

Zoya again started crying.

Aditya: Ufff Aditya, tu bhi na ek number ka dumbo hain.

Zoya giggled a bit.

Aditya also chucked.

Zoya started applying ointment and wrapped a bandage around the wound.

Zoya: I know that if you would not have come then I would literally have died today.

Aditya: Zoya, it is okay. But if you want to say thank you then you can.

Zoya chuckled and said: Thank you.

Aditya also smiled.

Aditya said unknowingly: Tum smile karte huiin acchi lagti ho.

Then he realised what he said.

Aditya: Aaa smile karte huye to sab acche lagte hain. Actually if we think of our intelligence then we can be friends actually. I mean, see we both want the same thing and that is divorce. Right?

Zoya: Yeah.

Aditya: Agar manzil ek ho. To rasta bhi ek hona chaiye.

Zoya: App kya bolna chahrahe hain.

Aditya: Dekho. Hume divorce chaiye and for that we can work on it together. For that we have to be friends.

Zoya thought for a while.

Aditya: Itna kya soch rahi ho.

Zoya: Nothing. So Friends?

Zoya forwarded her hand.