|~Not Adiya But Another Couple~|

The first days in Goa went very well for them. They enjoyed going to beach as it was July month, the trip was in another level of enjoyment and happiness and Sanjana was still clinging to Aditya. But Zoya never left any chances to make Sanjana stay away from Aditya. Aditya was just thinking may be Zoya was helping him to stay away from Sanjana cuz Aditya can't raise her voice to a girl and Zoya could cuz she was a girl. While Zoya was having a terrible fight between her brain and heart. Her brain was saying it was just friendship. And her heart was saying it was may be more than friendship. The rest of the group were just watching some kind of cute, jealousy love story and now Yash also was aware of the fact that Zoya and Aditya were going to give divorce to each other after 1 year. Noor and Arjun and Pooja informed him.

It was their 3rd day in Goa.
It was evening time they were just walking at the market of Goa. Pooja and Yash were walking at the last of the group.

After some time.
Zoya: Where is Pooja and Yash?

Arjun: Yeah. Did they say something when they left?

Noor: No.

Aditya: Let me call Yash. (After calling) His phone is switched off.

Zoya: Pooja's phone is ringing but she is not picking up the phone.

Sanjana: They are gonna come back. Don't worry. Take a chill pill.

Zoya: Aise fazool baat e to app hi bol sakte ho Sanjana.

Noor: Hum na usse dhunte hain. Yahi kahi.

Aditya: Group mein Chale?

Arjun: Haan bhai. So me, Sanjana and Noor will go this side. And Bhai and Bhabi will go that side. Okay?

Sanjana: I will go with Adi.

Zoya and Aditya: No.

They looked at each other.

Aditya: Aaa Sanjana. You should go with them cuz I also have some work with Zoya. So.

Sanjana sadly: OK.

They set off to find Pooja and Yash.

As they were friends obviously they had the responsibility to make sure they are safe in an unknown place.

Zoya and Aditya actually went to the opposite direction of their hotel where the rest of them went to the hotel side to find them.

Zoya: Did you really have any work with me?

Aditya: Nah. I just said to stay away from that Sanjana.

Zoya: Ohh. Ya Allah. Where this Yash and Pooja had gone?

Aditya: Uff at least they should inform us na.

Zoya: I have once read in a newspaper that two gangsters even kidnapped a girl in Goa and then.....

Aditya: Zoya. Don't worry. They will be fine.

Zoya: In Sha Allah

They were walking and looking for Pooja and Yash. They came a bit far from their hotel. It was very quiet place. They could even hear each other's breath. Yeah it was that much quiet. But soon there was a lightning.

Zoya hold Aditya's hands cuz of the sudden lightning. It seemed to rain.

Zoya: Ab?

Aditya: Wapas chalte chalte to tab tak hum khud bheeg jayenge.